Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For fans of Azzarello(100 Bullets) and Calvin an Hobbes

Options
  • 27-08-2010 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

4jgxS.jpg

The image is a bit big but worth it :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oh, my.

That is all sorts of beautiful. I want a print of that to stick on my wall!

Where did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

A print would be pretty sweet alright.

I found it on reddit, one of the best sources of random on the web. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Heh, a few seconds of Google tell me it's a 2-page backup from Superman/Batman #75.

No prizes for guessing what comic I cared nothing for, but will now be purchasing...

I picked this up over lunch. It's an oversized annual type thing with a bunch of extras. Most of it is pretty "meh" (but then I'm not the target audience) though there are a couple of nice pinups, and two other 2-page strips were pretty nice as well both visually and storywise.

All of which is irrelevant to me - I'll be cutting out the two pages shown above, taping them together and putting them on the wall :)

Advertisement