Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with concrete

• 27-08-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Hi.hoping to lay a concrete drive way i have all the mesurements in a 2 pics could some one help me with how much concrete i need. pic 1 is of the drive up to the house it is in the shape of a triangle with a a lawn the shape of a triangle on the inside of it. i need to find out how much concrete i need to cover the drive but not the lawn. And in pic 2 i have a the yard with the house in the middle so i need to know how much concrete i need to cover the yard but not the house. i hope ye can help. i want the concrete to be 4 inch deep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

unless i am way off the mark you will need 88 cubic metres of concrete. this is 11 trucks ( more or less) best thing to do is get 2 trucks on return and call in the balance after truck 9 .

this is a measurement of the 4 inches deep. i would recommend though where ever you intend parling your car i would make is sklightly deeper.

i am sure some ogf the other guys could check this though.

( it will make it easier for yourself ordering materials to use metric also saves on confusion when you on the phone etc)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Advertisement