Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice Musical in November

• 27-08-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I want to go to London in October or November and wondering if there is any Musical We could take in that someone would recommend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mittle

It depends and what you want to see! Classic ones like The Lion King, Les Mis, Phantom, Oliver! etc are all there. Then there's the newer ones like Billy Elliot and Sister Act.

I was in London this summer and loved the Lion King, Les Mis and Phantom so they would be the ones I would recommend first. You should be able to get cheap seats as well if you search for deals online.

This should hopefully give you an idea of what will be around when you go! http://www.londontheatre.co.uk/londontheatre/whatson/musicals.htm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 michaelflynn61

Completely depends what you're into. For a big, wow, fun West end show Sister act is great. Wicked is fab too with a little bit of a complicated story line. Billy Elliot is an all rounder and the cast at the moment are absolutely fab. Then there are the old reliables like Les Mis and Phantom, though Phantom can be a little drab. For a hilarious one Avenue Q will literally have you splitting your sides laughing.

My recommendation is Billy Elliot.

Advertisement