Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] First year DIT Rathmines - looking for accommodation

Options
  • 27-08-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there, Im a first year music student in DIT cons mus and drama Rathmines.. looking for room in house with other students, male or female of any faculty. any info and help would be highly appreciated. thanks guys !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blad12344

hi i'm in the same situation as yourself.im a first year student looking for a house with other students.i'm thinking rathmines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Martina_420

Hi there,

I am looking for 2 housemates to share a 4 bed house in the Cabra area Dublin 7. The rent is reasonable @ €350 a month with ESB estimated between €35 - €45 every 2 months on average. It is a lovely home comprising of a hall, sitting room, dining room, utility, large kitchen, landing, 2 bathrooms, 1 single bedroom and 3 double bedrooms with a front and rear garden. The area is a fantastic place to live, close to local shops and a 20 minute bus journey to the city centre with buses leaving every 15 minutes. The move in date is in 3 weeks. A note on the lettings agents site is that references will be asked for and they take preference to applicants holding jobs (in order for rent to be paid). If anyone has any questions just go ahead I will be happy to answer them!

Happy house hunting
    Please spread this around!

I am a student in DIT for the past 2 years and I have to say tyou will love the place it is great - you will never be short of a laugh! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement