Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Assissins Creed II PC screenshot, HELP!!

Options
  • 27-08-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Could someone who has Assissins Creed II on PC please take a screenshot of the error message displayed when you loose connection to the internet??

Please help as I need it for a project I'm doing in college!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I'm not trying to be funny, but if you are doing this for a project in college you should make sure to spell assassin correctly. There are two asses in assassin.

Perhaps this is what you are looking for: http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_226934_thumb300.jpg

You might find something more suitable on Google images

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

Ahaha, I recognize that "artists impression"! The fellows from PC gamer are legends...

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I think he means it's not actually a screenshot.

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. That picture is from the PC Gamer blog where Ubisoft's constant connection bull**** was first announced. They wouldn't let the writer include a screenshot of the error message when the connection was lost, so he used msPaint to do an artist's impression.

• Advertisement

Laserhead wrote: »
    Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. That picture is from the PC Gamer blog where Ubisoft's constant connection bull**** was first announced. They wouldn't let the writer include a screenshot of the error message when the connection was lost, so he used msPaint to do an artist's impression.

I thought it looked a little rough and ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

I'm not trying to be funny, but if you are doing this for a project in college you should make sure to spell assassin correctly. There are two asses in assassin.

Perhaps this is what you are looking for: http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_226934_thumb300.jpg

You might find something more suitable on Google images

I'm not trying to be funny, but don't you think it's possible for someone to simply mistype a word? If I'm using "assassin's creed II" in a case study I think it's a fair assumption that I would know how to spell it. In any case, google spells for me now, but why mention it at all?

In regards to the "screenshot" you gave me, yes I've come across that image several times before on both PC gamer and google images. I would not have asked for someone who had the game to help me without first exhausting every other possible action. But thanks for your six second google search, even if I did specifically ask for a person who owned the game (who could actually help me).

I did receive help from a very nice person on the Steam official forums, who posted the screenshot and wished me "good luck" with my work.

I was trying to help you.

Yes, it is possible that one can mistype a word, but as you did it twice - once in the title and once in the post - I assumed that you just didn't know how to spell it. Why point you to the correct spelling? A surprisingly high percentage of marks go towards good spelling and punctuation. As for the screenshot - which I actually spent about 5 minutes looking for - I wasn't aware that it was an impression. I acknowledged this.

That ridiculous DRM was what stopped me buying Assasin's creed II in the first place. Pity because it looked amazing... :(

Advertisement