Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom at my door lying

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

bastados wrote: »
    What does that have to do with my question?...a question for a question.

Anyway I sent the NGB modem package back once I received it...if they call or contact I'll tell them I just couldn't get enough info on the package I was buying into.
    Ringing Eircom is really a nightmare if you aren't on their books.
    only asked thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

only asked thats all.
    Sry its Drogheda

Well I tried to cancel lastweek but because I wasnt "in the system" I couldnt get anyone to listen to me..incedible..now they say I owe well over 200+ yoyos...like wow...and they say there is no record on their system of my number but I can get the records from my Digiweb phone bill as proof so thats a relief.

Wow can one company fill you with so much animosity?...never ever again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Sry its Drogheda

Well I tried to cancel lastweek but because I wasnt "in the system" I couldnt get anyone to listen to me..incedible..now they say I owe well over 200+ yoyos...like wow...and they say there is no record on their system of my number but I can get the records from my Digiweb phone bill as proof so thats a relief.

They've no record of you, but want to bill you €200???

Sry its Drogheda

when eircom contacted u surly u were in the system for them to contact u.......

When i rang to cancel they hadnt logged me onto the system obviously and by the time I duly received the bill they told me I had failed to use my 7 days grace to cancel...its sorted now anyway...Comreg FTW.

• Advertisement

some of us dont have a choice but to do this kinda work......kids,food,mortage,bills....get it???hope ur job ids 100% secure......muppet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

some of us dont have a choice but to do this kinda work......kids,food,mortage,bills....get it???hope ur job ids 100% secure......muppet
    Who is the abuse pointed towards? Also, no-one here has anything against someone doing their job, it's the pricks lying through their teeth to get a sale that we're hating.

Oh its my fault now..lol...take your crappy product and cry your eyes out somewhere else kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Scamming people is called a job now?

as i said, hope u all have brilliant jobs....and never ever have to do this kinda work,. .....true some lie.....some do what they can to get a sale....i DONT, regardless, i am not a lover of the job i do,who is, however i am happy to have my HONEST wage on friday.......regardless of what u people say....

• Advertisement

oh and bastados.....ur in drogheda, bet i know who resigned u back to eircom.....care to mention a name???

oh and bastados.....ur in drogheda, bet i know who resigned u back to eircom.....care to mention a name???

"Back to Eircom" is eircom speak...the people I dealt with when trying to get untangled from their NGB package were of the opinion that I was originally using their service , that I could simply plug a phone into the wall somewhere to use their service.You can see the flawed/arrogant mindset.

They are just interested in getting you "back" really.I surprisingly received a bill within days of getting the NGB stand alone package and then a further phone bill the following week ,just for the phone line...and because I hadnt cancelled the package back within 7 days of signing up(which i did or tried to do under 4 days) I owed them well over 200euros to be disconnected.

A mate of mine bought a new house 2 years ago and rang eircom to get a phone installed , well they said they'd be around in under 6 months , just laughable.I told him to ring diginet and they did it under 2 weeks...and far cheaper to.

irishjig69 you want me to mention a name?...the guy that miss-sold me the package and told me I could actually try the product for 7 days?...just another saleman ,these people are 10 a penny in my opinion , though if you like I think he was from Co Monaghan direction.

Advertisement