Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday Spin

• 27-08-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭

Leaving Dundrum at 9am, approx 100km, wicklow direction, probably Laragh for cafe stop and return via whatever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭markcroninbsc

everyones gointa be in waterford im afraid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Heading that way myself - off to Dunlavin via Laragh and the Wicklow Gap.
    Leaving Dundrum at 8 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

8 suits even better. See ya there under luas bridge ?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bbosco

Sounds like a good idea. 8am will be a stretch for me to get over to Dundrum. I'll try and get over but don't wait for me.

Grand. I'll be there. Black Planet-X. Snollup might be there as well. Swanky red Felt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

daragh_ wrote: »
    Grand. I'll be there. Black Planet-X. Snollup might be there as well. Swanky red Felt.

Thanks Daragh! Ya, will see you guy's at 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 savedbythebell

Great to see my ex swanky red felt is getting some good miles in!

Great to see my ex swanky red felt is getting some good miles in!

any sign of you new ultra swanky px yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 savedbythebell

snollup wrote: »
    any sign of you new ultra swanky px yet?

Mid September according to PX, the wait is killing me! :mad:

And this pic posted by Astramonti isnt helping, mine will look similar in white with the Soul s4.0 wheelset.

Enjoy the spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i may be along for the start of this if i wake up but don't wait around for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

And this pic posted by Astramonti isnt helping, mine will look similar in white with the Soul s4.0 wheelset.

Sorry for making the world a better looking place since June 2009 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Sorry for making the world a better looking place since June 2009 :p

Where did those zondas go? if they're feeling abandoned i suppose i could do you a favour and keep them company :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bbosco

Mosiki, sorry I didn't make it. Hope you had a good day out.

Started out wet and got wetter.

Heading out from lambs cross tomorrow @ about 10.45. ~ 60 KM at an easy pace. Will head up towards Johnny Foxes, right from there and straight out. Lots of options from there. Myself & one non boardie so far.

snollup wrote: »
    Heading out from lambs cross tomorrow @ about 10.45. ~ 60 KM at an easy pace. Will head up towards Johnny Foxes, right from there and straight out. Lots of options from there. Myself & one non boardie so far.

How did you get on?

Came back from Dunlavin yesterday. First time over the Wicklow Gap from that side. Great day for it but a bit lonely! Met on couple on their way to Aughrim, otherwise not a soul around.

Advertisement