Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Days!

• 27-08-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Just so I can get myself organized, are these soon or more like after Christmas? For colleges I mean?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

This is last years list, not sure if they've put up anything on this years yet but each college would probably have it around the same time every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Just so I can get myself organized, are these soon or more like after Christmas? For colleges I mean?

Your going into Fifth year. You have no reason to attend open days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

unknown13 wrote: »
    Your going into Fifth year. You have no reason to attend open days.

No harm tbh. Some could fall on busy days during LC when you have mocks or orals, the college isn't gunna change all that much if you see it 2 years before you go :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭melissavm

What i would recommend is going to the higher options conference, its on the 15th-17th of september i think and all the colleges including foreign ones will be there with information and representatives! It's very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Hey! Just go to the list Here and they should all be listed! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement