Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event Management GMIT who accepted or declined offer?

• 27-08-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering how many people accepted the first round offer for event management in GMIT Galway? I'm 5points off and really would love to recieve an offer in the 2nd round :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LisaRoy

Hey, I was offered that course in GMIT, i accepted my level 8 instead.. So hopefully it'll go down for you! :D Let me know!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 caz2580

Aww thank you :) made me that little bit happier now !

Do you no of anyone else who has applied ? Are you going to gmit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LisaRoy

No sorry, i dont know anybody else.. Im heading to NUIG! :D I do know a 1 year course in GTI, that if you do well in it you can transfer directly into the second year of GMIT event management...Im open to corrections here. But it could be a worth a look into! :)

Oh ya definetly il look into it . Your really good for help thanks :) well lets hope i get it and bring on the college year .

• Advertisement
Advertisement