Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abra Cadaver

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Donated
    Rhyme wrote: »
    Cut into 1 kilo portions and given to close friends and family with instructions to consume as they see fit.

Man-steak, Man-kebab, Man-fillet, Manwich.

I dont think anyone will want the sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Donated
    Launch me into space, dressed in a space monkey suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Munged
    Cremated. Then buried. Then donated to medical science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

Has to be a wicker man for me...

but instead of slaves or dumb defenseless animals wrapped up in the head and limbs I want scummers and lowlifes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Miss Ogyne

Jump off the highest building I can find, splat on the pavement and just be a stain so then it can be cleaned up by Dublin County Council on their daily street cleaning run hense saving my family the cost of a funeral (It's hard to pour a stain in €1500 box and expect it not to pour out) and also saves them the cost for a pointless hole in the ground, the over priced lump of marble with my name on it and all the other expences that come with funerals, we are living in a ression, when you die you should die free of cost, the average funeral probably costs about €3,000 now a days, when you die it should be a "Death" not a "Debt".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Miss Ogyne wrote: »
    Jump off the highest building I can find, splat on the pavement and just be a stain so then it can be cleaned up by Dublin County Council on their daily street cleaning run hense saving my family the cost of a funeral (It's hard to pour a stain in €1500 box and expect it not to pour out) and also saves them the cost for a pointless hole in the ground, the over priced lump of marble with my name on it and all the other expences that come with funerals, we are living in a ression, when you die you should die free of cost, the average funeral probably costs about €3,000 now a days, when you die it should be a "Death" not a "Debt".

Whats that? Some sort of mud-hut? :pac:

I intend to be fitted with a GPS Tracker and put in a massive Chinese Lantern and see how far my body gets, with bets placed on distance by family members, could be a bit of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Miss Ogyne

donmeister wrote: »
    Whats that? Some sort of mud-hut? :pac:

I intend to be fitted with a GPS Tracker and put in a massive Chinese Lantern and see how far my body gets, with bets placed on distance by family members, could be a bit of fun.

So what, I made a spelling mistake, considering how pedantic you are about it now I'd be willing to bet your family would be happy to throw you in a Chinese Lantern now and and not even be tossed to care how far you get just as long as it's far enough away from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Miss Ogyne wrote: »
    So what, I made a spelling mistake, considering how pedantic you are about it now I'd be willing to bet your family would be happy to throw you in a Chinese Lantern now and and not even be tossed to care how far you get just as long as it's far enough away from them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

WindSock wrote: »
    No no, it's far worse :pac:

Edit: Oh you were right the first time, I was looking at 2nd entry.

:eek:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No no, it's far worse :pac:

Edit: Oh you were right the first time, I was looking at 2nd entry.
    One doesn't learn these things. One just knows.

:confused:
    Well, I wasn't in a graveyard or a morgue when I learned of it the first time ;)
    Nothing like cracking open a cold one on a sunny Friday afternoon.
    That would fall under 'Munging'. Kind of :cool:

I think I'm in love.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Munged
    I think I'm in love.

Sorry dude, I'm not dead yet...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sorry dude, I'm not dead yet...
    ...yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Saermegil

I intend to have surgery right after I die, to tattoo my organs with bar codes and sew silicone chips into different parts of my body. Then donate my body to a medical school for first-year students to dissect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

**** that, I plan on living forever.

Come on science....don't fail me!!!

Advertisement