Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newly single ladies on the town.. Any suggestions where to find the hot men?

• 27-08-2010 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Me and my newly single friend want to hit the town in seach on some nice guys.. however since we have been tied down for so long we are unsure of where to find what we are looking for!!! I know that during these difficult economic times Dublin city does be pretty quiet on a Friday.. but has anybody have any suggestions where may be busy and wall to wall with men????

Thanks ladies! :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

wall to wall with men

The George or more likely Pantibar... Wall to Wall men, but don't know if you'll score... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Keeks25

Ok so maybe "wall to wall" with men is a bit of an exaggeration!! just need somewhere that its not just all couples!!! :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Not really the forum for this. Maybe try the things to do in... forums?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement