Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation 3 wholesale

Options
  • 27-08-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Hello everyone.

I am looking to buy several playstaion 3's. Can anyone recommend a wholesaler in Ireland that would look after me with discount. These will be required for a company so vat invoice is needed.

I rang argos, maplins and some uk stores but none of them were able to offer discounts, only the rrp.

What I am after is wholesale prices please

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

AFAIK mark up is actually quite small on games consoles, so I'd say thats why you are having trouble finding any willing vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

I would listen to offers with softwere bundles if this would help
    Thanks

A ps3 after vat is €285, they sell for €300, there is feck all mark up on them.

Some wholesalers in Ireland for consoles are :

Sean Fagans Wholesale: 01 419 9984

CGS Distribution: 01 2826444

A1: 045 438771

Price is generally €235 before vat for your standard 120gb ps3 console.

There is very little, if indeed anything at all in difference in price between the three companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dkd

A ps3 after vat is €285, they sell for €300, there is feck all mark up on them.

Some wholesalers in Ireland for consoles are :

Sean Fagans Wholesale: 01 419 9984

CGS Distribution: 01 2826444

A1: 045 438771

Price is generally €235 before vat for your standard 120gb ps3 console.

There is very little, if indeed anything at all in difference in price between the three companies.
    +1
    Sony consoles have always been ~5% wholesale discount less shipping unless you are someone like DSG buying 100,000+ PA. Decent bundle deals are(were) very rare from wholesalers except when sponsored by Sony or a games publisher and only then when buying decent quantity. September is(used to be) the best month for "deals". Always found A1 to be the nicest to deal with, but you need to be in the trade and buy quantity.

Advertisement