Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DM 500 where to buy??

• 27-08-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭

Ok lads, ive been looking threw the past few pages as i could have swore i saw a thread on this already not too long ago...

I'm looking for a cheap trustable online source for a DM 500...:D

Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jpsr

The only dm 500 you will get is a clone, dreambox dont make that model anymore. I have a clone version and it was a pain in the hole, it used to freeze on me a lot, but you might be lucky and get a good one. Satellitetv.ie were selling them, not sure if they still have them. Or you could get the technomate tm 500/600 which i think would be better and there is even a new tm 5oo super, which is the same size as the dm 500 and they are on satellitetv.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

got my dm500s clone from dvbseller.com for about 45e, never had a problem with it. Simple little receiver, works well.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

I can recommend UkDreamshop,

A little pricey but they will work and the customer service is really good.

I have bought a few off them and never had a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,612 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Advertisement