Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding alternative, please help!

Options
  • 27-08-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey all,

i'm looking for some help here and hope someone can help. i've a wedding coming up and i need to find someone in the cork city area to look after my doggie - all the usual people i get to look after him are going to the wedding so i'm really stuck. i really don't want to leave him into boarding kennels as i'd hate for him to be stuck in a cage for hours on end and all night on his own!

can anyone help with any other options they might know off, all help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭micheleabc

At www.petsit.ie you'll find a list of dog sitters in your area.
    Best luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Have a look in the Golden Pages (can't find anything via Google) for a woman in Rochestown who runs a kennels - my brother brings his dog to her and the dog doesn't like leaving it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Hey, Ive heard great things about Ilse Sas - she is fantastic!! She does obedience training too.

See this thread here, Dogs for Life (her kennels) were discussed here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001091

Advertisement