Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrollment Confirmation email

Options
  • 27-08-2010 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I enrolled online yesterday but never received the confirmation email which should be printed off to bring to orientation. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

yupitsme wrote: »
    I enrolled online yesterday but never received the confirmation email which should be printed off to bring to orientation. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one?

Nope not just you, still waiting will ring Admin office on monday if not received

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

try your junk mail. I got mine, wasnt in my junk mail though. Luckily as its full of FB notices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 yupitsme

Swizz wrote: »
    try your junk mail. I got mine, wasnt in my junk mail though. Luckily as its full of FB notices

I checked that first but no luck. I emailed undergraduate enrollment and was asked for my id number but haven't heard back since

• Registered Users Posts: 39 galwayu

I didnt get mine either??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

i never received anything either, checked my spam folder also...nadda !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Spoke to admissions today and they said not to worry and just come to your enrolment as normal and they can print it off for you then.

Technical error as some people got them and some didn't

Advertisement