Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gareth Bale

Options
  • 27-08-2010 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Just thought i'd point out how flipping good he is really!!
    Always been a fan since day 1 wen he signed and then scored against Arsenal wit a free. got a few of them when wit Southampton too. always felt he'd make it.
    Can run all day, remember times last season wen he bounced back how he was permanently up wit and back wit the play and was always an outlet ball. jumps well and heads fine too, super dribbler if overly left footed, extremely accurate crosser every time and passer, got great curl and bend off his boot and understanding of angles and all tat. good sliding tackler as well too even when his defence side is criticised.
    i think he is a left back in the mould of the modern day attacking ones like Maicon and Zanetti at Inter for example who could pass off as midfielders. Does struggle against the better right backs and maybe could start to be double marked soon if left midfield but tats where his great engine comes in where he can roam, english schools or county cross country champ as a kid i think......oh but only if he didnt look so primitive..if you know what i mean ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I often think when Harry came in he was surely thinking how much can I get for this Kid.

Bet he's glad he didn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

used to really like him but i turned on him for a while. his confidence seemed to suffer. he has taken his chance now. consistantly our best player since christmas id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He's going to be a huge star for us in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I think he already is a star he's already getting the attention of the a superstar and he is being talked about as a top class player he will be world class I believe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can see united all over him come next summer tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

World class alright. A big season ahead for him :)

baleheartw.gif

Advertisement