Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC, experience? 30MB and UPC+ HD package

• 27-08-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Just ordered UPC's 30Meg/UPC+ HD or whatever it's called package.

It's 70 euro a month, ordered it for college house of 6 (Waterford City). Has anyone experiece with this, such as actual download speed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

Et Cetera wrote: »
    Just ordered UPC's 30Meg/UPC+ HD or whatever it's called package.

It's 70 euro a month, ordered it for college house of 6 (Waterford City). Has anyone experiece with this, such as actual download speed?

Just now.930251286.png930252990.png930254285.png930254923.png930257474.png

Edit a college house? you must remember this packs comes with a 250Gig Fair Usage cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

Odd, we definitely have no cap. Thanks for the screens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Runs Cold

If you informed them you are a student then there is a special deal for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

We did, and he gave us the summer free
    (2011), now that I rethink, he said there was no limit, but I never checked the fair usage policy. Hope its not snuck in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

Et Cetera wrote: »
    We did, and he gave us the summer free
    (2011), now that I rethink, he said there was no limit, but I never checked the fair usage policy. Hope its not snuck in there.

It is there in the small print Fair Usage policy however they do not state how much this is but from using this board I can tell you it is 250Gig traffic per month that is upload and download combined.

No ISP offers unlimited there is always a FUP in the small print.

By the way this is now peak time and here is my speed.930352614.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement