Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers - Introduce Yourself Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

NeirBot wrote: »
    Rob, 27
    CAD Engineering

+1 CAD eng:D

You doin a second degree or somethin?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

Name's Sean. 18 :)
    Doing Digital Media Design, slightly nervous-ish, but tbh i cannot wait to start! Hopefully it'll be mad craic..... I'll be living with the aul parents too, but i know a few people staying inside, so i shall be frequenting many a couch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

+1 CAD eng:D

You doin a second degree or somethin?

I tried my hand at Comp Sys many moons ago(dropped out in 2nd yr), just took me this long to get back to do what i should have done first time around.
    Although this course didn't exist then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 manutd121

david, 19
    studying business and living in kilmurry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NiallG91

Niall, 18, from sligo! studyin public administration! livin in plassey :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Mike,19 and from Cork
    also in Plassy and doing Public Administration hah

who's out tomorrow night?:)

i mite chance out tomorrow night!!are you down there now?im going down this evening is anyone going out tonight??

manutd121 wrote: »
    i mite chance out tomorrow night!!are you down there now?im going down this evening is anyone going out tonight??

Im at work till 7pm today so im gonna head down tomorrow,
    mad to get out tomorrow night and see everything there is to see...all be it quite drunk:P
    Where you stayin??

im staying in kilmurry!!i have oreintation tomorrow so thats why im going down tonight.ya sure if there is no one around wen you go down give a pm or something and il go out for a few drinks

• Advertisement

manutd121 wrote: »
    im staying in kilmurry!!i have oreintation tomorrow so thats why im going down tonight.ya sure if there is no one around wen you go down give a pm or something and il go out for a few drinks

same...what house you in? Sound out...haha just check your inbox often:p

im in 55!what about you?ha ya thats grand il keep an eye on it

77:)

I was the first one in the house on sunday nd I havent met any of my housemate yet so lookin forward to tomorrow evenin:)

ha i was the same there was no1 in mine house eather!!im off any way i mite see ya round tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Welcome one and all.
    77 Kilmurry! They had a reputation last year. As did 55. Think that was the house that got really badly thrashed by some other university students (won´t name and shame) around Halloween last year.
    Anyone in dirty 30? or 25? or 70?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

snazzy wrote: »
    Welcome one and all.
    77 Kilmurry! They had a reputation last year. As did 55. Think that was the house that got really badly thrashed by some other university students (won´t name and shame) around Halloween last year.
    Anyone in dirty 30? or 25? or 70?
    Dirty 30....how did it get that name......;):D Is there still a patch with no grass in the area in front of 30.......Twas some bonfire

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Many a tale surrounds dirty 30! :P
    As far as I know yeah. And there´s a big new one out the back by the big tree in the grass area after two bonfires last year.

sounds like we've a reputation to uphold so:D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

snazzy wrote: »
    Many a tale surrounds dirty 30! :P
    As far as I know yeah. And there´s a big new one out the back by the big tree in the grass area after two bonfires last year.
    I lived there in 1st year. Were banned from campus accomodation since......Best year of my life though....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lis__2010

Lisa, 18 doing french and living in Kilmurry!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

Yeeeey! Got a place in Groody! Happy days!
    Now, who's there with me?

pe-cze wrote: »
    Yeeeey! Got a place in Groody! Happy days!
    Now, who's there with me?
    considering how long it took ya to get a place id say quite a few people!!!

Ahh stop :P Actually I considered crying outside the main entrence to UL hoping that someone would just pick me up and take home. Haha, the problem now is that i did NOT take any duvet ;)

pe-cze wrote: »
    Ahh stop :P Actually I considered crying outside the main entrence to UL hoping that someone would just pick me up and take home. Haha, the problem now is that i did NOT take any duvet ;)

They supply duvets? Or am I completely missing some inuendo here:S

They dont supply them. And I didnt take one with me. Funny? I have problems all the time ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 emmaxx

im too excited for orientation tomorrow! dont know anyone tho so ill be like a lost puppy haha :)

yay business :)

who's out tomorrow night?:)

out on a wednesday ? are u sure about that? haha

emmaxx wrote: »
    out on a wednesday ? are u sure about that? haha

First night down there....and I dont feel like sittin around lookin at the floor:rolleyes:

Wednesday is 80s night in GPO in galway sure....whats wrong with wednesday:D

• Advertisement

First night down there....and I dont feel like sittin around lookin at the floor:rolleyes:

Wednesday is 80s night in GPO in galway sure....whats wrong with wednesday:D

well that fair enough haha its usally tuesdays and thursdays that are busy here but if you're really drunk and with some friends you wont even notice how crap wednesdays are haha

Advertisement