Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave the Scumbags ALONE!

• 27-08-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Lads I think scumbags get too much bad credit. We should all stop being so prejudice towards rough areas, such as Tallaght, Moyross and Ballymun.

How would you like to be prejudiced as a rough lad every day of your lives? Myself am probably the furthest from what would be classified as a 'scumbag', but when I shaved my head once, I was discriminated from a bus driver - yep, wasn't even allowed a ticket, despite my decent candour and hygiene.

ANYWAY, let's lay off the scumbags eh?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Did you have the correct busfare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

...I was discriminated from a bus driver...
    What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

did you pull a knife on the driver? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Lads I think scumbags get too much bad credit. We should all stop being so prejudice towards rough areas, such as Tallaght, Moyross and Ballymun.

How would you like to be prejudiced as a rough lad every day of your lives? Myself am probably the furthest from what would be classified as a 'scumbag', but when I shaved my head once, I was discriminated from a bus driver - yep, wasn't even allowed a ticket, despite my decent candour and hygiene.

Testing the waters fail ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Manic Preacher

Well some bus drivers are the biggest scumbags of the lot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Have you set a personal goal to see how many pointless threads you can start in one day?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I don't prejudice against any area if I can help it - but a scumbag is still a scumbag no matter what area he/she is from.
    ...And no, I don't have to like them for just behaving that way (so to be classed as such and earning the title).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Personally speaking, I just hate the expression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I was discriminated from a bus driver - yep, wasn't even allowed a ticket, despite my decent candour and hygiene.

Being a scumbag is great.

Ordinary working people get a fine on the Luas for not having a ticket, fair enough.

A growling and agressive scumbag gets put off the Luas and gets the next one a few minutes later..

This is how you need to travel OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

I agree.

The poor unfortunate scumbag that I saw junked out of his face on the boardwalk the other day, slumping to the ground and obviously ODing should be left alone while his mates called for an ambulance.

It'd save a fortune in hospital fees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

Leave the bus drivers ALONE!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭endurodave

leave britney alone !!!:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

endurodave wrote: »
    leave britney alone !!!:pac:
    I wish she would leave us alone for fooks sake and shut up! :pac:

A person with Geordie in his username defending scummers, didn't see that coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Prejudice is not a verb.

It is over used though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ShearerGeordie

shaaane wrote: »
    A person with Geordie in his username defending scummers, didn't see that coming!

Ever actually been to Newcastle, Shane?

Thought not...

Ever actually been to Newcastle, Shane?

Thought not...

Yes, yes I have, ever been to Moyross?

And its shaaane to you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

If you lived in Moy Ross or Ballymun, you'd learn to hate scumbags pretty quickly.
    There's plenty of nice people from areas like that. Scumbag isn't a perjurative term for describing someone from a particular area, or with a particular accent. It describes people who do things like starting fights, robbing people, vandalising things.

Advertisement