Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in my account but I cannot withdraw any?

Options
  • 27-08-2010 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

To make this short and sweet as possible I'm a BOI customer and last week I switched branches thus resulting in me getting a new account number. I got my new laser card yesterday which also happens to be my pay day. Now I tried my new card first and there was nothing in the balance, even though the girl promised my money would be transferred. I then thought nothing of that and put in my old card which the machine gulped up saying it has been retained.

Now today I didn't have the time to go into the bank and figured it might have transferred itself by now which to my delight it has only now it's not allowing me withdraw any of it. I tried to ring my local branch but they're useless and would not answer, is there anyone who knows what's going on or any number I can ring or will I be stuck till Monday? It's always one thing or another with this bloody bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

try ringing the number on the back of the laser card and ask why it's not working? try their telephone banking?

Advertisement