Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Grooming

Options
  • 27-08-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

All the pet groomers that I've found in Dublin South specialize in dogs. I'm looking for a groomer that specializes, is trained with, is experienced with CATS. Especially long hair cats (mine is a Maine Coon). Or, barring that, a breeder who would be willing to help me with grooming and bathing my cat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

you can give them a dry anti tangle shampoo and a constant brushing there is not many groomers that specialize in cats when your learning how to be a groomer its a v small part of the course i have fount .cats are pretty low maintenance once you avoid the long heired breeds matting and reg brushing you should be fine

Advertisement