Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Off Topic 2011

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Salty!! Ew. :( The mind boggles. :confused:

Indeed it does. :pac:
    That was a disgrace. The worst part being that many people from Louth didn't see it as a bad thing! Bloody knackers, ruining it for everyone else. :mad:

I agree! :/ They really didn't see what they had done wrong like. Especially against the Referee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Indeed it does. :pac:

I agree! :/ They really didn't see what they had done wrong like. Especially against the Referee.

Poor guy. I heard he got death threats and all. Some people. *shakes head* Even some of the people I go to school with were all "I don't see the problem". :confused:

On the..eh, bright side. Back to school tomorrow. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Poor guy. I heard he got death threats and all. Some people. *shakes head* Even some of the people I go to school with were all "I don't see the problem". :confused:

Are you serious. No referee deserves to be given death threats regardless of the decision he made or not. Those fans who gave him them should be given life bans by the GAA because this shít has to stop. We are humans and we are no perfect and we can make mistakes.

On the..eh, bright side. Back to school tomorrow. :mad:

I heard! :eek: No matter what it comes down to, it's just a game like. :/

Arrgh school! + I still have a headache. :( :pac:

I heard! :eek: No matter what it comes down to, it's just a game like. :/

Arrgh school! + I still have a headache. :( :pac:

Exactly. It's a bunch of people playing with a ball! :confused:

Still! You must be doing too much thinking. Weekend=break. :pac:

• Advertisement

Exactly. It's a bunch of people playing with a ball! :confused:

Still! You must be doing too much thinking. Weekend=break. :pac:

Indeed it is! :P
    Hahaha unfortunately, no. :( I didn't even do all my homework!:( :pac:

Indeed it is! :P
    Hahaha unfortunately, no. :( I didn't even do all my homework!:( :pac:

Tut tut. I did. *is smug*

I may/may not have copied the answers from examinations.ie. ;)

*sits back happy, watching people talk about homework*

unknown13 wrote: »
    *sits back happy, watching people talk about homework*

You're mean. :(

Tut tut. I did. *is smug*

I may/may not have copied the answers from examinations.ie. ;)

Mine aren't from exam papers so I can't. -.-
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Subject ?

Aww. Too bad. Is the stuff you didn't do due tomorrow?

Subject ?

Economics!
    Aww. Too bad. Is the stuff you didn't do due tomorrow?

Nope, Tuesday so I'll just do it tomorrow night!

Economics!

I am starting that soon in University.

Economics!

Nope, Tuesday so I'll just do it tomorrow night!

Ugh, economics. :p

That's grand so. Fingers crossed for not too much homework tomorrow then. :)

Accounting is the worst for homework. Thank fúck, I got out of that class and did Geography instead.

Ugh, economics. :p

That's grand so. Fingers crossed for not too much homework tomorrow then. :)

Hopefully not. I'll just delay some more of it if I have to.
    My tomorrows timetable is the worst, ever.
    3 doubles in a row!! :(

Last year, I didn't have a double on Wednesday. Had two double businesses and a double Irish which sucked.

My Thursday is like that. And the three are all languages. Why do they do this to us? And we got a new principal this year and she told the teachers that we aren't allowed get breaks during the doubles. :mad:

My Thursday is like that. And the three are all languages. Why do they do this to us? And we got a new principal this year and she told the teachers that we aren't allowed get breaks during the doubles. :mad:

That is the most stupid thing I have heard. We always had a break during doubles because teachers know students won't be able to concentrate for the full 80 minutes.

• Advertisement

That is the most stupid thing I have heard. We always had a break during doubles because teachers know students won't be able to concentrate for the full 80 minutes.

I know! But thankfully only the newbies will listen. :) She also told them all to give us homework every night, which I would have gotten anyway, but :mad: anyway.

I know! But thankfully only the newbies will listen. :) She also told them all to give us homework every night, which I would have gotten anyway, but :mad: anyway.

Why doesn't your principal just STFU and let the teachers do their jobs and stop interfering with the way they do their job.

Why doesn't your principal just STFU and let the teachers do their jobs and stop interfering with the way they do their job.

Our last principal was amazing, so I think she's trying to make us get fantastic grades to show she's up to the job. Which won't work if we have so much homework we have no time to revise. :mad:

We only get breaks during certain doubles with the nice teachers! :/
    But yeah mine is like Double: Biology, Economics, French! :(

PLUS, We've got 6 maths classes and 6 irish classes a week.. (I'm in ordinary both of them, we don't even need 5 classes, never mind 6!)

PLUS, We've got 6 maths classes and 6 irish classes a week.. (I'm in ordinary both of them, we don't even need 5 classes, never mind 6!)

Do you have PE

We have 7 Maths classes a week! Total overkill. Plus I have a Maths grind on Wednesday after school. So. Much. Maths. :eek:

Seriously considering dropping in Irish. I can't do the comprehensions to save my life! Is Ordinary much easier?

I have double Biology first thing on a Monday morning. And she always gives us tests during doubles. Bad start to the week. :(

Do you have PE

Yeah, Once a week.
    We have 7 Maths classes a week! Total overkill. Plus I have a Maths grind on Wednesday after school. So. Much. Maths. :eek:

Seriously considering dropping in Irish. I can't do the comprehensions to save my life! Is Ordinary much easier?

I have double Biology first thing on a Monday morning. And she always gives us tests during doubles. Bad start to the week. :(

Yeah, I did Higher Irish and Maths until this year, then I dropped back in both. OL Irish is a lot easier, but my teachers a retard and can't teach it, so it just depends on the teacher you get. I've to learn all my stories/poems, etc myself because she wont teach them.
    I've double biology first thing monday too!! :eek:

OL Irish is a joke. 45% of it is not the exam and paper 1 is worth 36% aswell.

Yeah, Once a week.

Yeah, I did Higher Irish and Maths until this year, then I dropped back in both. OL Irish is a lot easier, but my teachers a retard and can't teach it, so it just depends on the teacher you get. I've to learn all my stories/poems, etc myself because she wont teach them.
    I've double biology first thing monday too!! :eek:

Weird. :P

I do not have a head for languages, but I like having 7 higher level subjects. It makes me feel smart. :pac:. I'll prob hold out 'til about Halloween or Christmas (well, exams which are like in November :eek:) and then drop.

• Advertisement

Weird. :P

I do not have a head for languages, but I like having 7 higher level subjects. It makes me feel smart. :pac:. I'll prob hold out 'til about Halloween or Christmas (well, exams which are like in November :eek:) and then drop.

I just can't do Irish, I'm alright at French like, I could keep a conversation in it! :D You've exams in November? :eek: What for?!

Advertisement