Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Off Topic 2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    It was! :D

playing football with a cold today wasn't that much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Awesome!

My best friends randomly came over at 5, and we had fun until now! :) I love my friends :pac:

Fun times. :) Didya catch the end of the X factor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Fun times. :) Didya catch the end of the X factor?

Yup, watched it all!:)

Does anyone know when in December X Factor finishes.

Yup, watched it all!:)

Whatd ya think? Can't believe Twem got through. :mad:

• Advertisement

I know they're shoite! :mad:
    It was fairly good. Cher! <3
    you?

I know they're shoite! :mad:
    It was fairly good. Cher! <3
    you?

Pretty happy. Poor Louis and the over 28's :pac:

I'm loving Storm Lee. He's hilarious. :pac:

They must think they can make money off them thats why. IE the reason why jedward went so far is that they were easily promotable / marketable not that they were good singers ( two horses sound better than those two). X factor only serves a purpose and that is to fill Simon Cowell's wallet.

Anyone about or is studying taking over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

unknown13 wrote: »
    Anyone about or is studying taking over.

O hai! I still have yet to to some proper study. Currently job-hunting, oh yay :(

• Advertisement

O hai! I still have yet to to some proper study. Currently job-hunting, oh yay :(

I say it is very frustrating with the recession.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Lads... Niall Horan.

'nuff said.

I actually did some study Monday and Tuesday. :eek:

Getting my hair cut on Friday. :D

Lads... Niall Horan.

'nuff said.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GGGareth

The first few weeks were great. Right now I'm trying my hardest to get as much sleep in now for the months ahead. I've heard it gets rough. Besides that I should start practising for driving theory coming up on the 16th.
    Any one of to the Music Show this weekend?

Don't mention the driving theory test. Hated that thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

:confused::confused::confused:

BOOM!

46299_109734602418611_107046856020719_79313_1221008_n.jpg
    GGGareth wrote: »
    The first few weeks were great. Right now I'm trying my hardest to get as much sleep in now for the months ahead. I've heard it gets rough. Besides that I should start practising for driving theory coming up on the 16th.
    Any one of to the Music Show this weekend?

Nah, off to NUIG the saturday for the open day :P

I am only the one that doesn't watch the X-Factor.

The NUIG open day should be fun. I don't know when the one in our place is but it should be soon and I will probably end up helping out in someway aswell.

I say it is very frustrating with the recession.

Yup, not too easy alright. I have 2 things possibly lined up so I'll see how they go but if not then it's back to square 1 and I have to come up with €650 for a holiday =/

Yup, not too easy alright. I have 2 things possibly lined up so I'll see how they go but if not then it's back to square 1 and I have to come up with €650 for a holiday =/

6th year holiday I presume

• Advertisement

Yup! Also have the cost of the LC, debs and all that stuff. 6th year is so expensive! :( And I have car related stuff to pay on top of all that. Aah!

Don't mention the fúcking debs. I am up to my eyes with debs stuff.

You on the committee yeah?

You on the committee yeah?

No, I have mine tomorrow in a few hours.

I have a tutorial at 3 tomorrow, which finishes around 4 then rush home to get ready. AARRGGHH the stress I will be under tomorrow will be annoying.

Oh right! Best of luck with all that! :)

I am very pissed off at the moment, reading a bunch of maths snobs posting on another forum. Cop on and Realise not everyone is good at maths.

I am very pissed off at the moment, reading a bunch of maths snobs posting on another forum. Cop on and Realise not everyone is good at maths.

I completely agree. I've reported all said posts anyway because said person called me 'illiterate'.

I completely agree. I've reported all said posts anyway because said person called me 'illiterate'.

Very first day of college. DARE orientation, talking with one of the disability workers and I was contemplating thinking about taking economics but I heard that it was very maths based and I did Foundation for the Leaving Cert. He told me; "Don't let maths hold you back there is a maths support centre in UCD designed to help students with those problems". Low and behold I did pick economics but got the hell out of it before the maths based lecture and did Politics and Law modules.

Very first day of college. DARE orientation, talking with one of the disability workers and I was contemplating thinking about taking economics but I heard that it was very maths based and I did Foundation for the Leaving Cert. He told me; "Don't let maths hold you back there is a maths support centre in UCD designed to help students with those problems". Low and behold I did pick economics but got the hell out of it before the maths based lecture and did Politics and Law modules.

I was fairly bad at HL Maths, but I've dropped back to OL and get 100% in every test so I'm delighted. Economics at LC Level isn't very Maths based- Mostly diagrams. I just don't get how people get off on putting other people down. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, like.

• Advertisement

I was fairly bad at HL Maths, but I've dropped back to OL and get 100% in every test so I'm delighted. Economics at LC Level isn't very Maths based- Mostly diagrams. I just don't get how people get off on putting other people down. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, like.

University level Economics is suppose to be very maths orientated. I know I sucked at Maths but I can do alot more things better than those who did HL maths.

Advertisement