Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Off Topic 2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm rapping/singing Love The Way You Lie Part II. :) hahaha.

Thought you were going to paramore? *cries* :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Thought you were going to paramore? *cries* :(:(

Nopees sold my tickets! :P

Nopees sold my tickets! :P

You could say the same for me..but mine got sold unaware to me :(

You could say the same for me..but mine got sold unaware to me :(

Awww! :(

I love the Vampire Diaries. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

So now, I should be studying or doing something educational... But I really can't be arsed.

I actually think I'm gonna fail my leaving :pac: I can't motivate myself AT ALL!

I second that. The sad part being, I don't even care. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

I HATE MY LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    I HATE MY LIFE

:( ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Just looking for a quick answer and dont need to start a new thread about it, but what type of essay titles would you be given on smoking in french?? We have a test tomorrow and my mind has gone blank as what to expect!

THFC wrote: »
    Just looking for a quick answer and dont need to start a new thread about it, but what type of essay titles would you be given on smoking in french?? We have a test tomorrow and my mind has gone blank as what to expect!

How the government is trying to promote healthier lifestyles, maybe?

THFC wrote: »

Social problems, problems among young people? Something like that maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

How the government is trying to promote healthier lifestyles, maybe?

The DOE / SEC put a smoking issue in the German Oral I did. Thankfully I didn't get it because it was a right pain in the backside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've heard a lot of things linked to smoking, but never that! >_>

A girl I knew a couple of years ago got married yesterday. She's 17. My gob is smacked. :eek:

A girl I knew a couple of years ago got married yesterday. She's 17. My gob is smacked. :eek:

Is that even legal.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Is that even legal.

Well, she lives in England, and had to get her dads permission, or something. But, still. They've only been going out for 7 months!

What father would do such a thing

I felt the need to reawaken this thread to inform everyone about how depressing 6th year is. I hate it with a passion, it seriously makes me sad! :( Like I actually would drop out only for wanting to go to college 'cos I hate all my subjects and everything and it's all stupid and sad and uggh. :mad::(

I felt the need to reawaken this thread to inform everyone about how depressing 6th year is. I hate it with a passion, it seriously makes me sad! :( Like I actually would drop out only for wanting to go to college 'cos I hate all my subjects and everything and it's all stupid and sad and uggh. :mad::(

Agreed! State of my Christmas exams. :eek: And everyone else did well and I feel stupid, even though I'm not I'm just lazy and didn't study.
    And, I swear I've cried like daily for the last couple of weeks cause school just puts me in a bad mood. :mad:

Agreed! State of my Christmas exams. :eek: And everyone else did well and I feel stupid, even though I'm not I'm just lazy and didn't study.
    And, I swear I've cried like daily for the last couple of weeks cause school just puts me in a bad mood. :mad:

Same! It's so bad like I just don't care tbh.. I can study and stuff but I'm really not pushed to, and I take lotsa days off! And there's so much to do and I hate my subjects! Worst year, ever! .-.

Same! It's so bad like I just don't care tbh.. I can study and stuff but I'm really not pushed to, and I take lotsa days off! And there's so much to do and I hate my subjects! Worst year, ever! .-.

I just couldn't be bothered! I literally didn't open a book for these tests, well except for when I had no exams.
    I don't take any days off, but that's cause my mammy makes me go to school.
    Everyone's the same though, nobody cares. Does this happen every year, or are we just particularly lazy?:pac:

• Advertisement

I just couldn't be bothered! I literally didn't open a book for these tests, well except for when I had no exams.
    I don't take any days off, but that's cause my mammy makes me go to school.
    Everyone's the same though, nobody cares. Does this happen every year, or are we just particularly lazy?:pac:

I think our years are just particular lazy? :pac:

I think our years are just particular lazy? :pac:

Probably. But, if everyone's lazy, then we'll all do crap! So points will go down. Yay for skewed logic!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

5th year but yeah, I'm just resigned to the fact I'm not going to work until after the holidays. I feel so drained because our tests went on a week longer than expected and I spent the whole time having my study timetable completely effed up then cramming at the last minute, and we have proper school until next Wednesday. I physically can't make myself pay attention, never mind do homework or anything. Ugh.

After Christmas is when the shít hits the fan with the LC.

Probably. But, if everyone's lazy, then we'll all do crap! So points will go down. Yay for skewed logic!:pac:

I like your logic, let's hope that it works! :) haha
    Namlub wrote: »
    5th year but yeah, I'm just resigned to the fact I'm not going to work until after the holidays. I feel so drained because our tests went on a week longer than expected and I spent the whole time having my study timetable completely effed up then cramming at the last minute, and we have proper school until next Wednesday. I physically can't make myself pay attention, never mind do homework or anything. Ugh.

Same! I'm in 'til next THURSDAY! I'm actually sickened :/

I don't mind the school part. Abit of banter. But by god, do I hate studying... I HATE IT!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I actually can't wait for Christmas Eve an Day, just for a break. Because ya know, it's just wrong to study then:P Arghhhh this is going to be the worst Christmas ever and it's my last one as a child!:( Last time we'll have to do this though...hopefully.

Anyone doing any christmas revision courses? My mam roped me into one in limerick :(

I actually can't wait for Christmas Eve an Day, just for a break. Because ya know, it's just wrong to study then:P Arghhhh this is going to be the worst Christmas ever and it's my last one as a child!:( Last time we'll have to do this though...hopefully.

Sameee! :( I just want this year to end like.. I'm supposed to be going out tonight and I don't even know if I'm bothered to..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Anyone doing any christmas revision courses? My mam roped me into one in limerick :(

I'm doing christmas studies in julie kilmartins, is that where youre going?

Advertisement