Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC- where can i check how many cap did i use?

• 27-08-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭

a little worry i will go over the limited this month..so just wondering where can i check that?

thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

kk887 wrote: »
    a little worry i will go over the limited this month..so just wondering where can i check that?

thanks guys

Email aup@upc.ie asking for your usage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭kk887

thanks

so they dont have the cap tracker like eircom that we login and will see the cap useage?

thats prety :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

That is the only way you can check your usage I am afraid apart from downloading a bandwidth usage metre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Runs Cold

they will contact you if you keep exceeding the aup. or as other poster said email aup@upc.ie have you passed 250gig more than once?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

downloading a BW checker wont include your xbox live and Playstation usage will it ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Blindpew2

I got a letter nearly two years ago from UPC for exceeding the 250gb limit. Since then I use about 230gbs a month on my own pc and allow the other 20gb for xbox and laptop use, which are used a lot by my kids, and I haven't been threatened by UPC since. A Bandwidth usage meter will only give you a rough idea but I don't think they'll move you to the extreme package for going a few gbs over the cap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Christ, and here was me thinkin i used a lot after goin over me 40gb allowance!

Incidentally, when does the clock reset? The first of the month, or whatever date ur bill is on?

Advertisement