Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fedex web developer

Options
  • 27-08-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Im at breaking point right now.

I have integrated fedex's web services for label making and shipping to my site. I signed up for the test account, installed everything, got labels printed. In the test environment everything works. Happy days! I then linked it up to my site, so that all the relevant variables would be in place.. name/address/postcode etc. They were previously hard coded.

The next step is to register on the website for production. I got new details, and a new server to connect to that gets changed in the .wsdl file. All details changed, now its saying my meter number is not registered.

I got on to fedex, asked them to enable my account for use on the production server, and to enable the account for printing certificate labels.

They gave that the go ahead. I still get the same 'meter number not registered' error message.

This is literally the last job to do in a 6 month project, and it has been on going for the last 2 weeks going around in circles trying to get this finished. Im losing patience and growing very irritated with this.

Has anyone experienced this before?

cheers

Advertisement