Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just gave MP another lash before heading to work, almost on level 6 in 3 levels. Games is so addictive and brilliant!

I really like Blops but I figured out the reason that MP is so addicting is I just want to keep levelling up to get new weapons and perks. But with Brotherhood, the reason it's so addicting is because it has BRILLIANT gameplay. Ya, the abilities and perks are a nice bonus and adds variety but even with none, YOU are your best ability. I'm watching guys running round like mad men and it just doesn't pay off. I will head to a rooftop once in a while but only if my target is very far off or if I think i'm being followed.

Got 1st in one of the games and I felt it was really down to pure skill (not bragging) stalking my victims and choosing my escape routes. Never got that feeling with Blops.

Now the question....Do I keep playing single player first and finish it (on sequence 6 at the moment) or just keep lashing into MP. It's so f*cking addictive! I'm mad to play agains some boardsies!

Oh ya, lads, how do you unlock the Harlequin and Aquaducts like it says on the front of the game cover? I just unlocked Hellaquin with UPlay. She has some cool kills but i'd prefer Harlequin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did any of you know you can enter your hideout from underwater? randomly found it just there.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Did any of you know you can enter your hideout from underwater? randomly found it just there.

class, did you go diving near there or something?. Not pushed with the hide out, villa was much better but at least this place is accesible and near middle of the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just started the single player game there, is it right that I started with 53000 in money and a maxed out health bar :confused: It was hardly imported from AC2 probably just done for continuity ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

calex71 wrote: »
    Just started the single player game there, is it right that I started with 53000 in money and a maxed out health bar :confused: It was hardly imported from AC2 probably just done for continuity ?

Get back to playing the game and you'll soon find out!

calex71 wrote: »

Do you mean the intro level with the
    attack on the villa
    ? I can't remember checking my stats during that level but starting the 2nd sequence I only had 5 health squares and no money as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Finished the game alst night after coming back from football.

Didn't feel as much love for the game as I did for AC2, I'll still continue to play away with it as it's an amazing game just not as great as its predecessor.

The one area that dissapointed me the most was the music, AC2 had amazing soundtracks in each city/region, brotherhood just fell short of reproducing that magic which is of vital importance in a game where you're looking at a characters back for hours on end.
    Years after their release I still love the soundtracks in the MGS games especially 1 and 2.
    It might seem a very minor complaint to many, but to me it's a huge issue, but maybe I'm just weird (possibly varifiably so).

All in all for a game that arrived one year after AC2, Brotherhood was a good experience and I'm sure I'll get hours more enjoyment out of it, even if the main story part of the game was understandably shorter than AC2's.

Glazers Out!

Hey null, I actually love the music in brotherhood. Never really took notice of it in AC2 but in this I find myself listening to the music more as I'm jumping across rooftops

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm going to continue to play the Multiplayer and maybe do the single player some time after Christmas. It doesn't feel long enough ago that I was putting a few too many hours into AC2. Not feeling the bite to play the SP.

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm going to continue to play the Multiplayer and maybe do the single player some time after Christmas. It doesn't feel long enough ago that I was putting a few too many hours into AC2. Not feeling the bite to play the SP.

Gray, you on PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Gray, you on PSN?
    Check his sig!
    Think ill drop into a couple of games tomorrow night too or thursday.

Check his sig!
    Think ill drop into a couple of games tomorrow night too or thursday.

I can't see a sig. I have you added anyway Brian, will def be on Thursday for most of the day!

Gray, you on PSN?

I am, but I'm playing this one on the Xbox. I had more mates getting this on 360, so I had to bite the bullet and get it on that. I'd really prefer to be playing this on the Ps3, but I get to play with the lads every night or so, so yeah. Not so bad.

Peoples sigs don't show up when I sign in, anyway.

Ah everyone on my friends list either playing Blops, fallout or hot persuit. This multiplayer is way better than blops as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Those glyphs nearly killed me :(

I think getting the a platinum on AC2 made me less pumped to play this SP in this. Those feathers. Never wanted to scale rooftops again anytime soon. This is out very soon after AC2. I will do it at some stage. It looks more cinematic or something.

Those glyphs nearly killed me :(

You got em all?? You near the plat?

Add me anyway sure, I'm sure there'll be other games!

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    Add me anyway sure, I'm sure there'll be other games!

Cool man, got your PSN from your profile, will add ya tomorrow.

I only played Wanted in MP. Are the co-op modes any good? And how do you mute the mic? Had some yank talking shiite a while ago while I was trying to concentrate on my stalking.

By the way sheehy83, his PSN is 'snorkledork'

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You got em all?? You near the plat?

I found most while waiting for my assassins to be trained.Only had a couple left.
    Not near plat though since I havn't even started on MP yet :)

I found most while waiting for my assassins to be trained.Only had a couple left.
    Not near plat though since I havn't even started on MP yet :)

I'm dreading the flag search but noticed some appear on your map? Do these show up on treasure maps as well?

I'm dreading the flag search but noticed some appear on your map? Do these show up on treasure maps as well?
    The ones that appear on your map are there because you spotted them with your eagle vision on. So it pays to occasionally turn it on when your looking down on a town/up high and it will automatically pick up on them and mark them for you on your map.

Cool man, got your PSN from your profile, will add ya tomorrow.

I only played Wanted in MP. Are the co-op modes any good? And how do you mute the mic? Had some yank talking shiite a while ago while I was trying to concentrate on my stalking.

Manhunt is my favourite. Teams of 3 or 4 take turns being hunter and hunted. Alliance is like Wanted, but teams of two take on other teams of two in a triangle, of you get me. Team 1 tracks team 2. Team 2 track team 3. Team 3 track team 1! Fun.

Advanced Wanted seems like Wanted win the radar not telling you if people are up or down on different levels. There's probably more to it, though.

Thatks Gray!

Advanced wanted doesn't sound great, sounds like it would encourage roofers. Manhunt sounds like a right laugh, giving you a chance to concentrate on just hunting or just escaping. Can't wait to unlock some new gear and clothes for the characters

That's just what happens, it's not great. I'm getting good at using the gun. Roofrunners beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Also once you find 25 flags, you can purchase a map from the Art shoppe that displays them all on the map.

Reaching them....thats the "fun" part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Does getting 100% syncronization mean anything gameplay wise or is it just something for completionists?

I was trying it on the first "real" assassin mission -
    infiltrate Castille d'Angelo without Bering detected
    and got right to the very last guard before being spotted. Fuming, as it was great fun, but don't want to retry the memory yet if it doesn't affect the game.

Advertisement