Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Yeah was playing them last night. Ezio really is the Forrest Gump of the Renaissance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I lost 2 of my assassains thanks to old Capernicus, not sure Brotherhood needed more content, there's quite a lot to do already. Although I'm glad it's there since I'm hopelessly hooked now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

I need to ask one question. Whats the story with the groups of men standing around shouting with a little grey icon over their heads? Thanks in advance. Sorry, I'm new to this game, but has me hooked.;)

They're Militia. If you get caught in a chase or a fight with guards around militia, They'll slow them down by grasp and generally fondling them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Thanks fp.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, i'll be on tomorrow night (Monday night) about 10pm for a few hours if any boardsies want a private match? no boosting, just good 'ol fun. Anyone on for it????

Damn, can't do anything till friday night I'd say.... too much college work! :(

Damn, can't do anything till friday night I'd say.... too much college work! :(

No problem man, will catch ya at some point!

Anyone find they do better with a certain character in MP even thought they are all the exact same? I get great points with Hellaquin, favourite by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭matty55

great game and great soundtrack!!!! :D

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey lads, i'll be on tomorrow night (Monday night) about 10pm for a few hours if any boardsies want a private match? no boosting, just good 'ol fun. Anyone on for it????

Sure thing, I'll try and get some practice in first.

• Advertisement

No problem man, will catch ya at some point!

Anyone find they do better with a certain character in MP even thought they are all the exact same? I get great points with Hellaquin, favourite by far.

That's odd because I find I do worst with the Harlequin and the Hellaquin. I think It's because they're so noticeable. I find I do well with the thief, as she blends well with other characters.

Then again, it's probably just coincidence! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

On a roof, spot an unfortunate guard strolling along, jump, parachute, hidden blade, guards neck, dead. Class.

Seriously, I can arse about in this game for ages and have fun just doing nonsense. Its great! :D

Actually, i'll be on about 10.30 tonight.

The thief is a biitch to get sometimes, she can be so hard to spot while fellas like the doctor, engineer and blacksmith stick out like a sore thumb!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Hey guys: I've been searching through threads to ask this question: It may seem silly but I didn't want to read through everything in this thread in case of inadvertent spoilers. I finished AC1 last week and have literally just finished AC2 less than 10 minutes ago.

Is Brotherhood worth getting? Is it a viable continuation of the storyline, with desmond and lucy etc or is it just glorified extra content?
    The reason I'm asking this is because of the lack of "3" in Brotherhood's title.
    I SERIOUSLY enjoyed AC2, a million times more than one and am itching to continue the storyline so tell me guys is AC:B what I'm after?
    Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Get Brotherhood. Its awesome and the story continues.
    Thats all you need to know. GO FORTH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's a proper sequel and adds a lot to the game. It looks very similar to 2 and I guess that's what makes it look like some sort of add-on pack, but it's more a case of being refined and expanded than overhauling the first two games. It's well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Thanks lads, off to gamestop I go!

I-Shot-Jr wrote: »
    Hey guys: I've been searching through threads to ask this question: It may seem silly but I didn't want to read through everything in this thread in case of inadvertent spoilers. I finished AC1 last week and have literally just finished AC2 less than 10 minutes ago.

Is Brotherhood worth getting? Is it a viable continuation of the storyline, with desmond and lucy etc or is it just glorified extra content?
    The reason I'm asking this is because of the lack of "3" in Brotherhood's title.
    I SERIOUSLY enjoyed AC2, a million times more than one and am itching to continue the storyline so tell me guys is AC:B what I'm after?
    Thanks a million!

It picks up literally the second AC2 ended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is that a free dlc pack I spot on the marketplace 1!!!!!!!!! :)

Had a few games with Brian last night, good ol laugh! Network was dodgy last night tho. Oh ya, I only needed 400 points to get to level 26 so I started a game, got the points and it said i'm now level 26. I quit the game and the MP menu said I was level 25 and need 400 points.

So.... You have to finish a game just to get any points? Good that they try to get people to stay in a game but a bit crap you lose points if the network kicks you out of a game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

So.... You have to finish a game just to get any points? Good that they try to get people to stay in a game but a bit crap you lose points if the network kicks you out of a game!

Isn't that how most games work?

John wrote: »
    Isn't that how most games work?

I don't play a load of online games but this is the 1st (i can think of) that I came across.

Goddammit I love this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Had a few games with Brian last night, good ol laugh! Network was dodgy last night tho.
    I saw you were playing so I decided to join you for a game or two.
    You must have killed 4 times in a row before I actually killed someone in the first game last night.
    Gotta agree bout the network being dodgy last night. It's the worst I've seen it in a almost a week. Good all the same.

It's amazing how you can go the first two minutes getting massacred and not picking up a kill but soon enough you find yourself right at the top of the leader-board two minutes later because you actually were patient and got the high point kills and didnt run around like a headless chicken. It really does pay to take your time in this game.

I saw you were playing so I decided to join you for a game or two.
    You must have killed 4 times in a row before I actually killed someone in the first game last night.
    Gotta agree bout the network being dodgy last night. It's the worst I've seen it in a almost a week. Good all the same.

It's amazing how you can go the first two minutes getting massacred and not picking up a kill but soon enough you find yourself right at the top of the leader-board two minutes later because you actually were patient and got the high point kills and didnt run around like a headless chicken. It really does pay to take your time in this game.

Very annoyed with myself, I went on a bit of a running spree, got a load of kills but 100 each, getting me no where! Ya, network has been great recently, 1st dip last night. Well i'll be on again tonight anyway if anyone is around.

What time will you be on? I've been distracted by Ezio's adventures. Although I must say having played AC2 on Xbox, the framerate on the PS3 version on Brotherhood is pretty bad.

I should be on between 10 and 10.30

Sorry Jericho, got delayed, went on about 11. In the middle of the 2nd game, network booted me so I just quit.

DLC pack available now!! Plus next pack released in January for free as well. Well done UBI!!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=280519

• Advertisement

Sweet!

In related news, has anybody played that game on Facebook to get the free Map?

Advertisement