Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sweet!

In related news, has anybody played that game on Facebook to get the free Map?

I played it a good bit, got to Rome. You have to put serious time into it because you run out of AP and need to let it build back up before you can do any other missions. To be honest, you will find yourself just getting bored and wanting to play the real game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

When do you get the free map?

When do you get the free map?

Dunno, I gave up looooooong before that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sorry Jericho, got delayed, went on about 11. In the middle of the 2nd game, network booted me so I just quit.
    It was brutal for me as well last night. Spent 30 mins trying to get a game working, but it was alright after it started to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I was there till about half ten, but I was too tired to hang on. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I was there till about half ten, but I was too tired to hang on. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.
    What's your PSN? Mine is in my sig: briankearon666. Same as my username. Feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

i was enjoying this until i got an E74 error :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

What's your PSN? Mine is in my sig: briankearon666. Same as my username. Feel free to add me.

Mine's hoorhouse, yes, hoorhouse.

I've posted it before here, but mine is ConFurioso.

Just got an email from Ubisoft.
    Basically giving me an exclusive single player map/Romulus lair type level called the Trajan Market. Yet to try it out though.
    Anyone else?

• Advertisement

I got that with my codex edition. It will divert you for 20 mins anyway! :)

Jammy fooker Brian gettin emails off ubi! Having some laugh in multiplayer since getting Poison. Now its Smoke, focus, poison, walk way, 800 points thank you very much!

Lads, whats the difference between Player & Ranked matches? I mostly choose play now so they are just Player matches. Do you get more xp for Ranked or any advantages?

What ye think of Mont St. Michel level, class the way the civies are speaking French.

Haven't played online in yonks, whats this Mont St Michel?!

I assume the Ranked matches are purely for equal(ish) footing games?

Haven't played online in yonks, whats this Mont St Michel?!

I assume the Ranked matches are purely for equal(ish) footing games?

Ah that would make sense, the few times I did play them, the lads were very good :)

It's a new level Ubi released as DLC. Very vertical, great design but a b*stard in advanced modes.

news_ac_brotherhood_at_the_mont_st_michel-10229.jpg

Sweet, might try that now....

You can play the level at night or during the day. Not too mad on it. Too much death from above for my liking. But a nice addition all the same though.

I got the email from Ubi because I am signed up to the UPlay service. Have my email registered with them. Think it's because I actually signed into the Ubi website a couple of times. Maybe. Might try and get into it soon before my Steam games list becomes too crammed with great games to play.:D

Woo!! New patch for the animus (MP) and trophy bug! :D

(On the way!)

Woo!! New patch for the animus (MP) and trophy bug! :D

(On the way!)
    link?

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=150462951671409

Good to see they're working on the issue with the MP game not starting despite a full room.

Link aint working fo me. Em, any news on whether of not they are fixing the problem where you entered into a game when you first start which no one will ever enter and then you move onto another game after a 2 minute wait? Seems like a needless step for me.

• Advertisement

Great news!!! Link doesn't work for me either, does it say if you will get any trophys you should have getting or will I just have to play through it again? Heard there is a new MP mode, kinda like a capture the flag.

kinda like a capture the flag.
    Sounds like that could be a lot of fun. I'd imagine two teams of four. one player getting the flag for the team and three chasing the opposing player looking for your flag. Who knows?

Not played the team based multiplayer yet. Just Wanted. and very little advanced wanted.

We are very pleased to announce a fresh patch that solves both the Animus Bug as well as restoring Trophy functionality for PlayStation players. While we do not yet have a final ETA for this patch, we can assure you that it will be coming very soon… all you have to do is apply the patch once it is released (your console should automatically prompt you to do so).

Fixes (MP)

* Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
    * In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
    * When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session

Fixes (Singleplayer)

* The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
    * Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
    * Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
    * On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome

Taken from their facebook page. Tried looking for it on the ubisoft website, but no joy.

EDIT: Seems you'll have to play again to get the trophies.

Ya would be a nice change to have a game based on free running instead of killing. I don't like the team games at all even though I tend to get a lot of points in them, just don't enjouy them as I do Wanted. Don't like advanced versions either.

So, what abilities are ye finiding best?

So, what abilities are ye finiding best?
    I like to try and change it up as much as possible. And try and use certain abilities on certain maps, ones which lend themselves wel to being used in crowds (morph/decoy) versus the ones that suitable for maps that have a good few tiers/levels (gun/throwing knives).
    Using the combo of smoke bomb and poison a lot right now like yourself Sheehy. Stun em, focus and poison them.

For those of you who are struggling to get to grips with some of the abilities and how to use them best, I suggest reading though this and watch a video or two. I'd imagine that it could really help you accustomed to how that all work and how they should be used. There's even a few tips on how to use your abilities to grief a couple of people you know to be an assassin, but not the one chasing you.
    http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/f/assassins-creed-brotherhood-multiplayer-strategy-guide-how-to-be-a-cheating-bastard/a-20101210153035976036/g-2010050618439424081

Excellent link man! Off to read this for a while!!

I only use my different ability slots for team games like alliance has both defend and attack and Manhunt only has either defend or attack and people love using desguise and morph so I need abilities to find hidden agents. On that note, I cannot use Templar vision for the life of me. Twice it showed someone as kinda white-ish and I kill them and it said wrong person. Maybe that guide will help me!

After reading that guide, I wished I had used charge sooner! Think i'm level 32 at the moment, think i'll get to 50 no prob. Thought I never would.

That all bonuses trophy, including untouchable is gonna be an awful b*stard id say. Plus, can't get the 'win in the last 10 seconds' one. Only came close once and lost by 100 points.

I'm really falling behind in the MP (Tekken 6 has taken hold of my life), i'm still only level 15!

The morph ability is an excellent tool, really suits the sneaky element of the gameplay.

Come Friday, I will be putting a lot of time into Hot Pursuit. I'll def come back to Brotherhood tho, need to get that platinum!

• Advertisement

http://twitter.com/#!/UbiGabe/status/17659230278389761

Servers are going down tonight for a short while for maintenance.

Advertisement