Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just got this there for crimbo. MP is really sick on it. Looking for people to play with.. ADD: Oliver Cole

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just got this there for crimbo. MP is really sick on it. Looking for people to play with.. ADD: Oliver Cole
    PSN or Xbox live?
    If PSN, add me. same as my boards name. briankearon666

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Sorry, xbox 360. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'm so frickin addicted to the project legacy game on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ubi are rewarding players with the 'Rome at Night' map when the kill counter goes over 25m kills. Don't have a clue what the number is at the moment but not really pushed on this map. Saying that, it's always nice to get a freebie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

so yeah, finished the game

good craic all together. ENDING = WTF?/

mate of mine told me there was a big twist at the end
    there was a twist just nowhere as good as i was expecting
    any theories as of who the 2 guys were at the ending, im pressuming they were new assasins ( from moscow or sao paulo) as we read from seans emails!

oh and this is annoying me
    when we left the animus and went outside the villa, if you turn on eagle vision straight away you will see red footsteps leading around to the front of the villa and dissapearing into thin air was expecting the crew to be caught by templars but there was no follow up to it :O

oh and when you finnish the game is there anyway to return to monterrigioni or any other places or am i stuck in rome??

You're stuck in Rome!

If you want to get any of the artifects in Monteriggioni, you'll have to start again. Only managed 3 myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Sold out in 3 places i checked today, was really looking forward to playing it too :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

okay ive got a problem!

finished the game and got the brutus armour

but i was repeating some memory sequences and now cant get back to the end of the game!!!

HELP!

cheer,
    .SONIC.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

.SONIC. wrote: »
    any theories as of who the 2 guys were at the ending, im pressuming they were new assasins ( from moscow or sao paulo) as we read from seans emails!

To answer that or speculate might be more appropriate
    There are some subtle references to the 2012 sections of the game not being real themselves. Perhaps the 2012 sections are themselves being played out in some sort of Animus type machine.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Bad glitch with my game. I unlocked altairs armour on uplay but then thats the only armour that would equip for the entire game! As I bought or unlocked extra armour I would get the increased stats but visually the armour never changed.
    Lookin for people to play on xbl too. My tag is richiepunx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Asmodean wrote: »
    Bad glitch with my game. I unlocked altairs armour on uplay but then thats the only armour that would equip for the entire game! As I bought or unlocked extra armour I would get the increased stats but visually the armour never changed.
    Lookin for people to play on xbl too. My tag is richiepunx

Can't remember how to do it exactly, but you should just need to unequip it using the exact same steps you used to equip it.
    Kind of ruined the first few cutscenes of the game by wearing that armour as soon as I was able to select it..

I've tried equipping over what I am already wearing to no avail. I havent tried what you mentioned. I'll give it a go later. Not being able to see the armour of brutus was some pain after the hassle of unlocking it.

I could be totally wrong tbh... Now that I think about it, it might be something like go into the outfits screen and choose the top option ("no outfit"), but my memory isn't what it used to be!!

Yeah, I thought this was a glitch with my Draechen armour. It kind of ruined my first Cristina memory. ;_;

Go to outfits, click Altair's armour and press square (or X on X-box) and it should unequip the outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Been playing this now for about 3/4 weeks since I finished ACII, and I'm genuinely disappointed with it so far. It looks like the Developers just rushed through this one, the speech snippets people make when you pass them by are exactly the same as ACII, people appear out of thin air when you're close, and invariably, guys carrying boxes will materialise in front of you and drop their packages when guards are close. I've mine installed to the HD, and I can't believe the game lags considerably when Assassin Contracts complete - it's like the game crawls until the text is displayed, then it gets back to normal.

Gameplay wise I've 40% or so synched so far, but it's not gripping me. I just think the whole game's been pushed out to meet a deadline, and none of those bugs or recycling of audio clips would be tolerated in the PC Gaming world, why then is it allowed in the Xbox?

Got the problem sorted, thanks lads. Turns out altairs armour is in the outfits section in the main menu. Had to unequip it from there. Bit awkward to be honest. It should be in the armour room with everyting else imo as I had forgotten all about the outfits option.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Just completed it this evening.

Red footsteps thing was bugging me for a bit,
    then I figured Lucy was gone for Sequence 6-8 , so we're assuming she 'went for supplies' like the email suggested. However I think she's an undercover Templar. Those were her footsteps leading outside and they showed up as red instead of blue because Desmond's eagle vision would show him the truth. This would also make sense for her to be killed at the end. Juno was warning Desmond about the cross (Templar symbol).

As for the credits,
    I think its someone else controlling Desmond. When Desmond found The Apple and then subsequently collapsed, the person viewing this from the future went into shock because they were losing synch with Desmond while trying to hold on as long as possible because Juno was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

I had so much to do till Christmas so that I had no time to play AC. I'm still somewhere in the middle of the 4th sequence.
    There's such a feeling that Ezio got more clumsy. It was easier to control him in part 2. I'm going crazy when I climb a Borgia tower and he suddenly jumps right or left and dies. My flatmate had the same trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The controls definitely feel more clumsy to me too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

played it online and have to say im not impressed with the multiplayer very boring imo!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

major bill wrote: »
    played it online and have to say im not impressed with the multiplayer very boring imo!!.

Was watching a friend play it and it looked fantastic!
    the sole reason I'd buy this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Well, I haven't tried playing online but besides the controls - it's okay. I've expected something more but it's still a very good game.

I've spent the last two days just destroying borgia towers, renovating buildings and leveling up my assassins, the actual plot is playing second fiddle :pac: Love this game!

Need some help with the campaign guys, the mission where you have to chase the thief outside the Colosseum.
    After you save the guy playing Jesus

How the hell do you do it?! About a hundred guards chasing me down, don't even have time to get on my horse!

That was easily the most frustrating mission in the game!!!
    Took me loads of attempts, but I think I eventually managed it entirely on foot rather than calling for my horse (you'll just get knocked off the horse anyway...)

Can't really give you any advice other than keep at it!:(
    Smoke bombs and assassins will help of course, so make sure you're stocked up before you start the mission...

AHA! Got it, called in the old assassin mass bow strike! Got rid of a good half of the guards, made it a darned sight easier!

I shoved my way through the lot of em, calling assassins one by one when I came to each ambush. Didnt fight a single soldier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I get to the Uplay menu and go to get some of the rewards at the store I cant access it. All it says is "coming soon". I think I have three of the uplay challenges for brotherhood done. Do I need to do them all? Any help would be really appreciated. :D Btw, I'm on PS3 if that makes a difference.

• Advertisement

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I get to the Uplay menu and go to get some of the rewards at the store I cant access it. All it says is "coming soon". I think I have three of the uplay challenges for brotherhood done. Do I need to do them all? Any help would be really appreciated. :D Btw, I'm on PS3 if that makes a difference.
    You go to Rewards, not Store.
    You just exchange the points for rewards. I think the store will end up selling DLC or something.

Advertisement