Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What level did you stop at? Think I stopped playing at 41. not too sure. Might dip back in but I've lost all hope about getting the platinum.

I think level 33. Ya, i'm at peace now about not getting the plat haha. I think kotaku or cgv did a feature as the worst trophies abd bumber 1 was online trophies with a pic of brotherhood beside it. When ME2 comes out friday, i'll be spending most of my time on that tho,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just got the trophy for finding all the features and figuring out all the glyphs.

I'm finished with this game now. I don't have the multiplayer trophies and I would never get them. It annoys me that I won't get the Platinum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I just got the trophy for finding all the features and figuring out all the glyphs.

I'm finished with this game now. I don't have the multiplayer trophies and I would never get them. It annoys me that I won't get the Platinum.

I agree, I detest when trophies rely on other people.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 had a trophy for stabbing online friends on the opposing team in the back....

Happy days for parties, but most of us don't have 24 friends who play the same game to fill out both teams to make these trophies achievable.

Trophies should be down to my personal work and effort, and thats why the AC2 plat (my only one) was so rewarding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

What level did you stop at? Think I stopped playing at 41. not too sure. Might dip back in but I've lost all hope about getting the platinum.
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think level 33. Ya, i'm at peace now about not getting the plat haha. I think kotaku or cgv did a feature as the worst trophies abd bumber 1 was online trophies with a pic of brotherhood beside it. When ME2 comes out friday, i'll be spending most of my time on that tho,

Quitters!!! :v

We could totally spam that Co-op mode one with people from this thread. :P

It is INCREDIBLY annoying though.

As said above, it's trying to get those bonuses that require other people to be sitting on a bench when they're your target (I don't think I've ever seen this...), or jumping through the air so you can shoot them. Nonsense. I hope they do what Ubisoft did with the other games: Listen to what we dislike and get rid of it.

I'm going to try and get this Platinum though.....see you guys when AC3 comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,797 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Going to try for the platinum too. I think I only have the flags left for the single player, then I'll give the multiplayer ones a bash. Or might go back and try for the AC2 platinum.

The Fly Like An Eagle trophy wrecked my head though. First time I climbed up, did a leap of faith into a haystack by accident. Second time, parachute didn't open, even though I had some. Third time, opened parachute, but didn't get the trophy for some reason. Fourth time, fell while climbing up and died. Fifth time, parachute didn't open again. Finally got it on the sixth time. Worth it though. Parachuting from that height and seeing Rome like that was amazing.

Finished the glyphs last night. Weren't too bad, although I did need help to solve one or two parts.

• Advertisement

Got all the Rome flags last night, the last one where you have to jump the bridge on a horse took me ages though. Turns out some horses are faster than others. Who knew?

I'll go for the secret location ones tonight.

Last night though, I also went for the '3 Gold medals in Virtual Training' one. I knew I definitely had 2, so I got another. And another. And 4 more after that. No trophy. I'm guessing I'm going to have to start a new single player game. Question is, will I have to delete my current one?

Quitters!!! :v

We could totally spam that Co-op mode one with people from this thread. :P

It is INCREDIBLY annoying though.

As said above, it's trying to get those bonuses that require other people to be sitting on a bench when they're your target (I don't think I've ever seen this...), or jumping through the air so you can shoot them. Nonsense. I hope they do what Ubisoft did with the other games: Listen to what we dislike and get rid of it.

I'm going to try and get this Platinum though.....see you guys when AC3 comes out.

I've killed a target while they were on a bench. Couple of times actually, although once it didn't seem like the guy actually meant to sit down, I think he was trying to run away.

Haven't checked all the bonuses yet, but I'd be up for some co-op to try get the Platinum. Normally I'd try get them myself, but I'd say some of them would be too difficult.

Might not be online for a while, having Internet problems. But PSN harleybill

Where you on the bench yourself though? Has to be bench to bench kill for the bonus. :(

I think sheehy and brian were trying to get a game together a while back, but we needed an extra player, such as your goodself! Whenever you can though. :)

PSN ConFurioso

Where you on the bench yourself though? Has to be bench to bench kill for the bonus. :(

I think sheehy and brian were trying to get a game together a while back, but we needed an extra player, such as your goodself! Whenever you can though. :)

PSN ConFurioso

Wait, both of you have to be on a bench? Christ, that'd be a rare occurrence. Didn't get that one then. I meant I killed someone who was sitting on a bench, but I didn't sit down beside them for a natter :D

I'll add you later if possible. Hopefully my internet is up again I'll be trying for the last few single player trophies tonight I reckon. Just the hidden flags in the Romulus Lairs and the virtual Training one

That reminds me, there's one Romulus Lair where you need to repair the aqueduct to access it. But I got into it without repairing it. Took ages, but managed to climb into it. Repaired the aqueduct last night and got a message saying the Lair was now accessible :D

Yeah, so everytime i see a target on a bench I now tend to **** it up by trying to get to them as quick as possible! :pac:

Just added you there, hopefully we can sort out a game sometime soon. :)

• Advertisement

Got the Virtual Training trophy. Had to start a new game and play through the first Sequence before I could get into it, but got the trophy with 3 golds. Still don't see why it didn't work on my first game. Oh well. One more single player trophy to get. Could be torturous though. The flags in the Lairs might be difficult enough to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Barrington wrote: »
    Could be torturous though. The flags in the Lairs might be difficult enough to find.
    This should make it a little bit easier.
    http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/f/assassins-creed-brotherhood-flags-and-feathers-guide/a-20101116175322497047/g-2010050618435955047

You can find which flags you are missing by going into the DNA sequence in the pause menu. Think it's under Romulus lair or feathers. It'll tell you which lairs are missing feathers.

Got all the single player trophies.

Playing Wanted last night, I got 1200 points for ONE kill. It was brilliant. Revenge variety kill on my target in a haystack :D

Got all the single player trophies.

Playing Wanted last night, I got 1200 points for ONE kill. It was brilliant. Revenge variety kill on my target in a haystack :D
    Wait till you get the 'double points for your next kill if you lose your target 5 times in a row' perk/loss streak. I think I got 1900 for one kill. Focused kill, poison, etc.

Wait till you get the 'double points for your next kill if you lose your target 5 times in a row' perk/loss streak. I think I got 1900 for one kill. Focused kill, poison, etc.

Have that perk now alright. Lifesaver in some matches.

Just unlock the poison last night. Brilliant. Always annoys me when I'm just walking and the screen goes green and I die, but I have to hand it to whoever dd it. Kills like that are brilliant.

How do you mean focused kills? As in having a lock on your target or something?

Have that perk now alright. Lifesaver in some matches.

Just unlock the poison last night. Brilliant. Always annoys me when I'm just walking and the screen goes green and I die, but I have to hand it to whoever dd it. Kills like that are brilliant.

How do you mean focused kills? As in having a lock on your target or something?
    Em, like you have the target in your sight so that the circle around the square button (on PS3) is full. You gotta get in close for about 4/5 seconds to get a full meter. You get more points for a kill if it's focused. I think if you track him too with a lock on too you get extra points, but I'm not too sure on that one. Been awhile since I played it.

Don't think the lock gives you extra points, but it's a damn handy ability that a lot of players don't use. You DO get points for it though when you use it in Co-op multiplayer and someone kills the target you locked. Handy.

Em, like you have the target in your sight so that the circle around the square button (on PS3) is full. You gotta get in close for about 4/5 seconds to get a full meter. You get more points for a kill if it's focused.

Ah right. I was thinking that's what it was after I posted it. I just rarely wait that long. Didn't know you get extra points for it

Ah right. I was thinking that's what it was after I posted it. I just rarely wait that long. Didn't know you get extra points for it
    The thing is, you have to try and be really subtle about it or they will be onto you, throw a smoke bomb and then stun you, resulting in you losing your target. But it most definitely is well worth the effort to bother getting in that close for that long.

Here you go, this is how you can try and improve your score

Score Breakdown

This game is all about who has the highest score at the end of the round. It really doesn't even matter who has the most kills, who has the least deaths, or who has the coolest screen name (okay, that actually might matter). The multiplayer was built around stealth, so use it appropriately. I promise your score will be much higher if you do.

Discreet- 50 points.
    Kill in Discreet Status (get into High Profile mode)

Silent
    - 200 points.
    Stay silent, don't go into High Profile mode near your target.

Incognito
    - 300 points.
    Be silent the entire time. In other words, don't ever go High Profile, and don't let your awareness meter raise at all.

Acrobatic
    - 100 points.
    Kill your target from an "acrobatic position". Such as a roof kill, hanging kill, climbing kill, etc.

Drop Kill
    - 150 points.
    This is done when you grab an enemy from a ledge and kill them.

Focus
    - 150 points.
    When the white bar is full above the Assassinate icon (located above your target's head), you're in "focus". Wait for 3 seconds then kill them to get this bonus.

Hidden- 200 points.
    Kill your target while hiding. Such as in a haystack, or in a crowd.

Revenge- 50 points.
    Kill someone who killed you. Like Payback in that "other" online multiplayer game.

Got all the info here.
    http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Assassin-s-Creed/Assassin-s-Creed-Brotherhood-Multiplayer-Guide/td-p/11916492

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Mkb1441

Hey, I was wondering if one of you could enlighten me on this, do you have to wait until you get to later sequences i.e 6,7 before more romulus lairs are marked on the map, or is there something glitching on my disc? I've done the first 3, and i'm just after unlocking the 'Recruit Assassins' feature in the main story. Cheers

• Advertisement

Yeah, they come with time as you progress through the sequences, just like the Borgia towers. :)

Oh cool thanks :) You mean the three borgia towers to the far right of the map, right? That blue barrier angers me.:eek:

They're the ones!

It's a classic AC gameplay element....'memory not yet available'. Power through! :)

I guess so haha:D

What are we talking here, sequence 6,7?

Honestly can't remember mate, sorry. Best to check after each sequence. :)

Oh okay, no problems.:D Thanks.

Made it to level 40 last night. Some good rounds of Manhunt fairly fills up the XP.

Also got the Co-op bonus trophy last night for getting all them in one round. Wasn't even trying, just started to learn to use lock a lot more and my teammates managed to do the rest. Only trophies I need now are the 'get every bonus once' and the level 50 bonus and I'll have the platinum

Good man!

I haven't played this in a while (in another Tekken 6 phase). Congrats on getting that trophy! Always imagined it'd be a bugger, but never really looked into it.

Yeah it wasn't too bad. Worst will be the single player one. Did some googling and I don't think you have to do stuff like the bench to bench kill. It's the bonuses like aerial kills, kill from a bush. Basically, it's the bonuses, not the challenges. Which is annoying because it doesn't tell you which ones you've already gotten (though I could guess most of them). The extreme variety (15 different bonuses in one game) and triple escape will be the toughest ones. I'd still be up for helping anyone else get trophies if they want a hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Just started playing this today, only ventured into the single player so far but I can feel the addiction starting all over again...

Advertisement