Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    So what are the instore prices + are any stores offering extra stuff (dlc) like hmv sometimes do?

Price List:

HMV: €45
    Gamestop: €50
    Game: €53 (Special Edition)
    Smyths: €50 online, might be a loyalty card deal in-store.
    Tesco: ????
    Xtravision: ????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'll be heading to Dundrum early too. Probably go for it in HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Free DLC already on the Playstation store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

49.99 in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hmm, just moved into a new apartment last night and will probably without broadband/TV until at least next week. Perfect opportunity to get AC2 played for the first time? I think so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Fizman wrote: »
    Hmm, just moved into a new apartment last night and will probably without broadband/TV until at least next week. Perfect opportunity to get AC2 played for the first time? I think so.

I had to re-read that.
    1st time I got "Hmv, just moved into a new apartment last night..." :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm off to see a man about an assassin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 snoopeasystreet

Anyone know what'd be the best place to buy from if I was trading in Black Ops?

GOT IT!!! 44.99 in HMV, no bells or whistles, just the free DLC on PSN or ps3 users.

Snoop, your best bet is to ring Xtravision, HMV and Gamestop to see who will give you the best price. Thats what I do and find a big difference between shops. Gamestop offerring like 8 euro for Saw yet HMV just gave me 20 euro for it!!!!

Alright lads, might see a few of ye online, feel free to add me PSN: sheehy83

Got up late so only home from HMV now, not planning on moving for the day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Frisbee wrote: »
    Got up late so only home from HMV now, not planning on moving for the day :D
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. Meant to get up at 9 or so and didnt make it out of bed till 11 or so. Picked it up there.

Hmv are selling it for €45. And you get the PS3 Copernicus DLC as well as the Harlequin costume and the AquaGuards multiplayer level.

Yeah same deal I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

sheehy83 wrote: »
    GOT IT!!! 44.99 in HMV, no bells or whistles, just the free DLC on PSN or ps3 users.

Snoop, your best bet is to ring Xtravision, HMV and Gamestop to see who will give you the best price. Thats what I do and find a big difference between shops. Gamestop offerring like 8 euro for Saw yet HMV just gave me 20 euro for it!!!!

Alright lads, might see a few of ye online, feel free to add me PSN: sheehy83

I'll add you and we'll meet in the Assassins field around Christmas! ;)

Feel free to add me and i might drop into a game or two. Who knows.

Whats your PSN Brian?

Okay.....this game is so F*CKING AWESOME!

Just in Sequence 2 about to head into
    The Sanctuary
    and the game f*cking froze!!! I was able to access XBL(whatever its called) and quit the game from there but hope that doesn't happen too much.

The whole intro and Sequence 1 is just brilliant but video game sex will always be embarrassing to watch! :pac:

It says in the manual (full book, not just one page) that on a horse, you can go standing. From there you can jump off to tackle/assassinate people or jump to buildings. I saw a jump happening in a vid but didnt know you could stand on it.

Fighting has been upgraded and the new moves look well class especially the little jump he does and pokes the sword traight into the guys face!

Anyway, going back for more!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

AW, Free DLC.

Stupid friends getting it on the stupid Xbox*. Stupid. I'm just going to stab them harder.

*-I do not think the the Xbox is stupid.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Whats your PSN Brian?
    It in my sig.
    briankearon666

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭jv2000

Picked it up in HMV this morning on the way to work.... but now its calling to me. I need to go home!!! Only 2 1/2 hours left at work though so not too long now. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I can't afford it till next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

The first time I've been dissapointed going to a Leinster match. Means I wont get to play till tomorrow most likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Was gonna buy this until i looked at my bank balance.... Yea.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Anyone know what Xtravision are charging for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Picked this up in Gamestop for €14.99 after trading in Enslaved. Can't wait to get home now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Picked up my copy in HMW liffey valley for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone know what Xtravision are charging for it?

€50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

PSN: ConFurioso

Mailbox this morning: Empty. :(

Ah well, to the parents house for drink rugby for the weekend I think! I'm gonna avoid this thread till I get the game methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Fantastic game. I got it last night from a friend who works in GAME, so was playing it all night. If you loved AC2, you will love this. It is more of the same, but I loved 'the same' so very, very much.

The voice of the girl who constantly wears the headphones is beginning to grate on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Mine got to me this morning ok Phew

• Advertisement

The voice of the girl who constantly wears the headphones is beginning to grate on me.

Ya, I think she's well Lez!

I played one match of online Wanted. Wasn't really pushed on the online aspect at all but it is great fun. Never played the beta. I picked Doctor and went into a match of 8 assassins. i was walking around being very incognito and couldn't help notice the amount of people running round roof tops sticking out like a sore thumb. My target was running at me but he had a different trget so paid no attention till i stopped him up with one hand and stuck my syringe into his neck with the other. incognito kill, no onse saw me, 400 points, awesome! Same happened for next 3 targets. I was in 2nd position, guy in first had a 1000 extra points but when i joined the game, it was half over time wise. I finished in 3rd.

Was one great bit where 2 assassins were after me. I was strolling along and it said CHASE or RUN (cant remember) I just saw 1 guy running straight for me, so i hooked a left turn and ran straight into the dagger from my 2nd assassin, was well class! Got to level 2 and unlocked Disguise. Tons of abilities to unlock like speed boosts and smoke bombs etc. Private matches will be a good laugh with some boardsies!

Advertisement