Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retcon Super Street Fighter 4

• 27-08-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hello. last march ucd held a street fighter tournament and we're hoping to do it again this march comming with super street fighter of course and i was hoping does anyone know the person i talk to about it i don't have his email and i can't remember his name.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I know your username.
    But from where?

Now playing: Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler via FoxyTunes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

albel nox wrote: »
    Hello. last march ucd held a street fighter tournament and we're hoping to do it again this march comming with super street fighter of course and i was hoping does anyone know the person i talk to about it i don't have his email and i can't remember his name.

thanks

Myself and Jim ran the tournament in March, so feel free to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

I know your username.
    But from where?

Now playing: Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler via FoxyTunes

I use it quite a bit. I do use it on poker online and its what i generally use on forums. Its a character name from star ocean 3. Sorry if none of that helps

Advertisement