Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planners/organizers

Options
  • 27-08-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I want to buy a planner/organizer for college next year, so i can get what I have to do in order etc
    I dont like ones that have annoying things on it such as calenders in the front, useless information about things, i dont like how small the section is sometimes under the date etc
    are there any alternative ways i can organize homework etc and have things in order?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

a diary...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

AshSmith wrote: »
    I want to buy a planner/organizer for college next year, so i can get what I have to do in order etc
    I dont like ones that have annoying things on it such as calenders in the front, useless information about things, i dont like how small the section is sometimes under the date etc
    are there any alternative ways i can organize homework etc and have things in order?

The student center in most colleges usually have a diaries, planners for students. I got one last year and it had adequate space in it for homework,assignments due etc for each day. Try your shop on campus :)

Advertisement