Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Taste Of Donegal Food Festival 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Aye was at it yesterday/last night myself, thought it was very good, only quibble would be the price they were charging for a (very) sml glass of wine. €5 for a glass an you'd prob get 8/10 'glasses' from a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Firblog wrote: »
    Aye was at it yesterday/last night myself, thought it was very good, only quibble would be the price they were charging for a (very) sml glass of wine. €5 for a glass an you'd prob get 8/10 'glasses' from a bottle.

just back from france with a car ful of wine

and ive been paying a fiver for very good wine from vinyards i think that guy from letterkenny is having a laugh myself

you normally get 6 standard glasses from a bottle so his wine is 30 quid a bottle hmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cpt Beefheart

I was at this over the weekend and it was great. Agree that the wine was a little on the pricey side but all that free food on offer made up for it. Only quibble was the parking, which was a nightmare. They might need to think about a park and ride if this festival continues and grows (which I hope it does).

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Didn't get home for it :( But by all accounts, It was a huge success :)

I will definately be home for the Beer Fest though ;)

I have to say, I am delighted to see how our town has finally woken up and started to support these type of events, Long may it last..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cpt Beefheart

A beer fest??? How did i not know about that. When is it on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

A beer fest??? How did i not know about that. When is it on?

ah yes saw the beer fest advertised at the food fest

big generator and rattle and hum are worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

damn the weekend im away on holls 2 y is everything i want to go to on that weekend???

Advertisement