Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QOTSA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Wierd if it is live. I thought that there was a curfew on this festival. Bands can't play past 11 I think. Just that I read that Axl Rose and co. were threatened during the week that his slot would be pulled if he was going to break the curfew.

Ah well, stll pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭girvtheswerve

Wierd if it is live. I thought that there was a curfew on this festival. Bands can't play past 11 I think. Just that I read that Axl Rose and co. were threatened during the week that his slot would be pulled if he was going to break the curfew.

Ah well, stll pretty cool.

Yeah i dunno, its gone now anyway, changed to something else. Seemed like they were pretty darn good. Id love to see them again

Advertisement