Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Tournament 3.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

theflesh wrote: »
    Besiktas (Paddysnorch) 4 - 2 Panathinaikos (orrj2)

Good game and best of luck in the tournament. A step ahead of me all game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

paddysnorch when can i play you

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Crosáidí wrote: »
    paddysnorch when can i play you

Tonight some time between 6 and 8? Or tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Genoa - Krameel67: Can you play later on this evening?

Between 5.15-6.30pm suits me or later on tonight (>11pm)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

After 11 is fine as I won't be home from college till about 7...

markontap wrote: »
    After 11 is fine as I won't be home from college till about 7...

Sound - I'll add you when I get back home and play you after 11...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Tonight some time between 6 and 8? Or tomorrow evening.

7.00 suits me fine tonight

Good stuff - we might even have this finished before FIFA 11 comes out ;)

I have given up on FIFA 10 - havn't played it in weeks so I'm not confident for tonights game...

thewools (Olympiacos) 4 : 1 Krameel67 (Geneo)

Great game - both of us were attacking very fast. But my "crowded" defense just managed to stop Crespo and co a bit better!

Was 1-0 to me at the break and quickly got another. But Kramel got one back and I was lucky not to concede again. I got a sweet third goal followed by a jammy 4th...

• Advertisement

Fulham (czam2007) 1 - 7 Besiktas (Paddysnorch)

We meet again Paddysnorch (theflesh) ;)

When can you play our final game?

I can play you anytime from 5.15 - 6.30 or after 11ish today. Suit?

thewools wrote: »
    We meet again Paddysnorch (theflesh) ;)

When can you play our final game?

I can play you anytime from 5.15 - 6.30 or after 11ish today. Suit?

Aim for 6? Now I just need to figure out a way to keep Nihat(trick) free from that man marking lark...

Aim for 6? Now I just need to figure out a way to keep Nihat(trick) free from that man marking lark...

I would advise you to play him in goals then ;) loads of space for him there!! :P

6 should suit me fine...

FINAL:

thewools (Olympiakos) 4 : 0 paddysnorch (Besiktas)

Was similar to our previous group stage game... Crowded out Nihat ;) and broke quickly on the counter attack.

It easily could have went either way. Paddysnorch got off to a great start but couldnt find the net. I got a goal midway and built on it early in the 2nd half. Was 4-0 up midway thu the 2nd half before Paddy made a few changes which defo helped but was all too late...

thewools wrote: »
    FINAL:

thewools (Olympiakos) 4 : 0 paddysnorch (Besiktas)

Was similar to our previous group stage game... Crowded out Nihat ;) and broke quickly on the counter attack.

It easily could have went either way. Paddysnorch got off to a great start but couldnt find the net. I got a goal midway and built on it early in the 2nd half. Was 4-0 up midway thu the 2nd half before Paddy made a few changes which defo helped but was all too late...

Congrats. I was disappointed with the score even before I got to see the stats - we had the exact same shots and shots on target, I just couldn't get it in the net. Ah well, I'll remember to bring the shooting boots next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

Well done to the two of you! You're both very good players, as I've unfortunately experienced first-hand.

Hopefully, I'll get an easier group next time. :rolleyes:

Congrats. I was disappointed with the score even before I got to see the stats - we had the exact same shots and shots on target, I just couldn't get it in the net. Ah well, I'll remember to bring the shooting boots next time.
    Ye, we had ten shots a piece... Some of mine were taps in though.. I made u work a bit harder for yours ;)

Well done to the two of you! You're both very good players, as I've unfortunately experienced first-hand.

Hopefully, I'll get an easier group next time. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Sure was the Group of death alright.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I was feeling quite sorry for myself after my 4-2 drubbing in the quarters, but by finishing first in my group I avoided an even bigger hammering. I'm not sure if I have the time required to improve enough to close the gap on ye too, but I'll give it a go. Anyway, well done lads and thanks thewools for doing the leg work in the competition. If you need a hand in any future cups, let me know.

Advertisement