Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington - Medical for Immigration

Options
  • 28-08-2010 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Has anyone used any particular doctor in Wellington to get their medical done for immigration? Is there much of a variation in cost do ye know? I'm submitting my EOI in the next day or two (when my fool of a de facto gets around to finding out his parents dates of birth. Who doesn't know this stuff?) so I want to start organising the medicals as soon as I can. I've checked a bit online and found one clinic (Life Clinic Limited) advertising it for $425. The Wellington People's Centre (does anyone know anything bout them?) seems to do it for $200 (but you probably have to pay a membership fee with that. Which is still cheaper than the other place).

I can't find any other prices online so I'm just wondering before I go booking in somewhere if anyone can give me a ball park figure of what things should be costing. And a recommendation of a specific place would be great if someone knows of one. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭thelongfellow

m*pp*t wrote: »
    Has anyone used any particular doctor in Wellington to get their medical done for immigration? Is there much of a variation in cost do ye know? I'm submitting my EOI in the next day or two (when my fool of a de facto gets around to finding out his parents dates of birth. Who doesn't know this stuff?) so I want to start organising the medicals as soon as I can. I've checked a bit online and found one clinic (Life Clinic Limited) advertising it for $425. The Wellington People's Centre (does anyone know anything bout them?) seems to do it for $200 (but you probably have to pay a membership fee with that. Which is still cheaper than the other place).

I can't find any other prices online so I'm just wondering before I go booking in somewhere if anyone can give me a ball park figure of what things should be costing. And a recommendation of a specific place would be great if someone knows of one. Thanks!

Classy bird. It'll never last.

Mate of mine used Life Clinic-got the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cypher.

i think the whole medical cost around 450NZ dollars.. if your in wellington already, I went to City GPs for the doctor part, then newtown radiology for the xray and got my bloods done in courtenay place.. took about 2 days to do everything.

in ireland i dont know... but the immigration nz site will list doctors here they authoize that can perform the medical

Advertisement