Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag shops in Dublin City?

Options
  • 28-08-2010 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm starting college soon and want a bag for books but I'm not used to shopping for stuff like this and I hate shopping in town on a Saturday and I hate bag shops for some reason, so can't even be bothered to look around for a bag shop, could anyone give me the name of one in the city? Just so I can go into town tomorow, buy one and then head off:):o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There are a few Bag Shops around. Try around Talbot St and the Ilac Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

outnabout on talbot street are doing lots of stuff cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

i got a nice sixed puma bag in arnotts this year for 20 euro.

the bag shops are a rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

have to agree with wonton. was looking for a backpack today in town, went into a bag shop on O'Connell Street and the money there were looking for, for bags that weren't good quaility was mad.
    Would suggest going to Arnotts, Clerys for Roches, oops, I mean Debenhams! A little extra money, but far better quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I always find the bag shops decent tbh, you'd get an Enrico Benitti (or however you spell it) bag for a tenner and they last ages and are great quality

Their handbags are crap though, so knackery

• Advertisement
Advertisement