Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Your Favorite Dog Breed Reveals About Your Personality

Options
  • 28-08-2010 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Before you go any further, post your favorite dog breed and post a picture if possible.

I personally LOVE Pugs they are so cute and small and easy to look after (i think)
    1639.jpg

If your favorite dog breed is a Retriever or Spaniel
    (Labradors, Goldens, Labradoodles, American Cocker Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, etc) then your personality traits are:
    • Family-focused
    • Fun-loving and social
    • Easygoing
    • Active lifestyle
    • Positive perspective, with an “open door” policy at home
    If your favorite dog breed is a Pointer or Setter (English Pointers, Weimaraners, Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, Irish Setters, English Setters, etc), then your personality traits are:
    • Passionate and determined
    • Energetic and motivated
    • Lover of luxuries
    • Rugged (you’ll hike all day!)
    If your favorite dog breed is a Scent Hound (Beagle, Basset, Bloodhound, Foxhound, etc), then your personality traits are:
    • Determined and focused
    • Intense, even relentless
    • Funny
    • Lover of food
    If your favorite dog breed is a Sight Hound (Greyhound, Whippet, Borzoi, Irish Wolfhound, etc), then your personality traits are:
    • Relaxed and introverted
    • Quiet
    • Lover of small groups and close friends
    • Organized
    If your favorite dog breed is a Terrier, then your personality traits are:
    • Fun-loving and funny
    • Determined and focused
    • Energetic
    • Talkative and versatile
    • Rough- and-tumble

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

My favourite breed is definitely Cavaliers! They're fun and playful and love attention :)

I don't know where they fit in with the groups, so I guess I'll say they're spaniels. I do also love springer spaniels and golden retrievers too!

yyy256.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

My favourite breed would definitly be ridgebacks, just love their temperament. My RRs are so affectionate and fun to train and playful:):)

33501_136509649724481_126559664052813_166916_6633692_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Looks like I am a split personality, I've got Sight- and Scenthounds, Pit Bulls and an ickle fluffy yoke (Spitz).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

And collies? Herd, but not scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Thats easy, if you like Collies then you are an extrovert who likes to round up sheep and chase cars :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

No huskies either, so I like to run miles and have no loyalty! Oh and hate cats:D

Hmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

No huskies either, so I like to run miles and have no loyalty!

My Sibe never walks to far ahead, always comes back and never takes her eye off me, even from a distance. ( always walked in the wilds, away from traffic and livestock)

Quite and dignified, totally loyal, poker face, sings like a wolf :cool:

picture008q.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

ISDW wrote: »
    No huskies either, so I like to run miles and have no loyalty! Oh and hate cats:D

Hmmmmm

I think I'm definately a huskey!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Jelly 292 wrote: »
    My Sibe never walks to far ahead, always comes back and never takes her eye off me, even from a distance. ( always walked in the wilds, away from traffic and livestock)

Quite and dignified, totally loyal, poker face, sings like a wolf :cool:

picture008q.jpg

She's gorgeous, how old is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I have a Westie... and she is like me in every way!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Rottweiler for me
    Rottweiler owners are serious and determined people that may be described as "intense"by people that know them well. They have a strong sense of right and wrong and are well respected by their friends and coworkers. They have an air of confidence and those that don't know them may think they are aloof. But once you get to know them, they are devoted and loyal friends. Favorite TV show: American Justice.
    Favorite TV show: American Justice.
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

4935319117_a0e1990f63_b.jpg

has to be springers for me stone friggin mad and you have to love a dog like this to bits:D

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

harriers for me then terriers.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

harriers for me then terriers.

Heh, the way they're posing in that photo looks a bit like they're in a pop band or something.

They are beautiful dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Springer and JRTs....makes me even madder than the dogs I reckon :D

Advertisement