Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT 228 Repeat Algorithm Query.

Options
  • 28-08-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Repeating Algorithms and wondering if you need to get 40%+ in the actual exam or can you get under that and then it will be counted with C.A. Aswell so you don't actually have to get 40%+?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Hint: If Richard Lawlor is still teaching that subject he always asks the same questions from previous years.

I think you need to get 40% on average to pass between exam and CA. They might bump you up and compensate you if you're down 5% from a pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,577 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sheeps wrote: »
    Hint: If Richard Lawlor is still teaching that subject he always asks the same questions from previous years.

obviously didn't realise that from the summer exams ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

I actually failed that subject in 2nd year because I thought he was bluffing and that he couldnt possibly ask the same questions 3 years in a row. I was pretty shocked when I saw the paper.

Advertisement