Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Indigo account

• 28-08-2010 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, looking for help on an old indigo account. Recently changed ISP to Vodafone and can no longer send emails on my indigo.ie account. Can receive emails find. Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

monman1 wrote: »
    Hi, looking for help on an old indigo account. Recently changed ISP to Vodafone and can no longer send emails on my indigo.ie account. Can receive emails find. Any suggestions welcome.

You'll need to use your Vodafone's own STMP server to send mail.vodafone.ie, just as pretty much every single ISP requires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Can http://mail2web.com/ be used? edit, not for sending I'm guessing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 monman1

Thanks Spear, I'll try change the settings and see what happens

Advertisement