Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hey Goobers!

• 28-08-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this has been posted before but I can't find it.

This guy starts videotaping some girl posing in the middle of New York and her family take exception to it. Then some cyclist gets "all up in the middle of his ****".

It provides some great one-liners. This guys username is joeyboots on youtube and he's actually gay, he just does all this stuff for the lulz. He's a regular on the Howard Stern show.

It gets good around 2:50.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The guy with the camera is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Thanks for the quick fap, OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What was she doing stretches for anyway. She's hot as hell though.. I definitely would have had a peek at her gee if I was passing by

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

what's a goober?

what's a goober?

It's a guy on a bike who tries to interfere with perverts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

That whole thing was ridiculous. Why did her family not mind her in pointe shoes doing ballet stretches in Times Square, but object to the videotaping??? Why was she there in the first place? Why were her family hicks?

Actually, who cares, OP you lie, video is good until 2.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

what's a goober?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?defid=554883&term=goober

There are three different meanings on Urban but I'm guessing he means the first one.

Edit: oops, there are more than three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

That whole thing was ridiculous. Why did her family not mind her in pointe shoes doing ballet stretches in Times Square, but object to the videotaping??? Why was she there in the first place? Why were her family hicks?

Actually, who cares, OP you lie, video is good until 2.50
    It's a photo shoot. Her parents don't mind people taking pictures of her ass as long as they get paid for it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

:confused: erm nubile teenager repeatedly does arabesques in public while wearing hot pants...what did they expect !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I was expecting him to try and act innocent when she confronted him instead it's just 'Excuse me you old bag.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

SugarHigh wrote: »
    It's a photo shoot. Her parents don't mind people taking pictures of her ass as long as they get paid for it.:D

yeah, hypocrite much? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

:confused: erm nubile teenager repeatedly does arabesques in public while wearing hot pants...what did they expect !!

Exactly, his youtube channel is full of people taking exception to being filmed in public.

What do they expect? Especially if they're doing something like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

well that was.. :confused:

i dunno, is it supposed to be funny?

Risteard wrote: »
    I was expecting him to try and act innocent when she confronted him instead it's just 'Excuse me you old bag.'

Yep, fricken brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I bet that girls smells like strawberries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Well he's definitely gay. He didn't zoom fast enough for close up crotch shots.
    Was that not the point of what he was doing, or does he do this hoping that he'll get a slap and then go to the press and complain about harassment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

[whiney pussy voice] "I'm in the middle of your shít"

Who the fúck does that goober think he could think he could ever intimitate with that appearance/voice? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Opinicus wrote: »
    What do they expect? Especially if they're doing something like this.
    Precisely. You have no expectation of privacy in public.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Opinicus wrote: »

It provides some great one-liners. This guys username is joeyboots on youtube and he's actually gay]

'he's actually gay'

Amazing twist there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I showed my girlfriend that video (she does ballet) and asked her opinion.

She said she's not going to do stretches in hotpants. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement