Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Run in October

Options
  • 28-08-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hi :)
    I'm planning to do the Dublin Simon fun run in oct so want to start a log on my exercise. hope to do a four mile walk today and start running tomorow. any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

I like running but don't have much stamina so am fairly starting from scratch :S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Best place to post would bu in the athletics/running/tri forum in the sports section. You can set up a running log there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hey A/R/T mods hope you dont mind me moving this over from fitness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Sounds like the Couch to 5k is what you need - link here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Best of luck with the training alanna, hope the walk and run went well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 alanna22

hiya bally8 thank you :) yeah did a good fast walk yesterday and 2 mile run today so hopefully I can build on it soon! thanks Roymcc I'll have a look at that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement