Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v West Ham United Match Thread.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Berba's finish was top class. Showed awesome technic and his ball back to nani was class. Looks like a promising season for him and i hope he shuts all the boo boys up..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Apparently it reads. "dad, its for you" in Bulgarian. Anywho, well played today Berba.

2jdewlv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

United looked really good but it was West Ham. If Scholes keeps up that sort of performance every second game he will be POY.

United fans want to rave about Nani but I don't see it, he has lots of skill but he is far too wasteful imo and he is still terribly inconsistent. I just don't think he has the brain to make the most of his talents tbh.

Berbatov had a great game, really has stepped up so far this season. At the back Vidic was brilliant and John O'Shea looked back to his brilliant best at right back. Imo he is the best right back in the EPL when he gets a run of games.

Poor old West Ham, its going to be a long, long season for them and I think they are heading back to the Championship. Its no surprise as the crew that own them now are the same crew that had Birmingham, they are really bad owners imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

eagle eye wrote: »
    Its no surprise as the crew that own them now are the same crew that had Birmingham, they are really bad owners imo.

Oh ya you've only to look at the shambles they left at Birmingham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

eagle eye wrote: »
    Poor old West Ham, its going to be a long, long season for them and I think they are heading back to the Championship. Its no surprise as the crew that own them now are the same crew that had Birmingham, they are really bad owners imo.

Yeah, but Karren Brady.*drools*

I suppose she's probably distracting the team, though.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Mr Alan wrote: »
    how long does it take Rooney to get match fit PHB?! 6 months?

It would seem a little less time than Torres!!!!!!!
    Yes, I went there!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Scholes' passing today (Well of what i saw in MOTD) was phenomenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

jaykay74 wrote: »

Rio enjoyed it anyway.

rioferdy5

"Let's pretend we've scored a goal,let's pretend we've scored a goal" *BIG CHEERS* got 2admire the west ham fan's humour. 3points in da bag

Hah, I was wondering what that was. They did it 4 times as well so I guess they won ;) Here is my view in the stadium, ticket is free for West Brom and Wolves so if anyone wants it drop me a PM. Cost is £27

Advertisement