Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the latest standard digi box?

• 28-08-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

What is the latest standard digi box, is it still the pace one? Or is the thompson worth the extra fiver a month for the D+

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RoxyS

I got a new install recently, Digital+ HD with DVR, its from Cisco. Does what it says on the tin.

The EPG is absolutely appalling, suspect this is more a UPC issue than the physical box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I was about to ask the same :) I want to get another box

I have the HD box in main room, i think the EPG is fine, i only use the OK button for browsing, seems just as fast as the sky box i had before, the guide on the other hand is a joke.

Anyhoo, are they still passing around those little pace boxes with the PINK epg, my mam has that and you have to press a button about 50 times before the station changes..

€10 quid for the D+ box, But if i'm paying that should i just get the HD+ box for the same price????

Advertisement