Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie price plan vs O2

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

angel01 wrote: »
    I agree with the last post, moved to three from O2. Everything is much better, only thing I miss is seeing what my unbilled amounts are on but other than that, data is much better, much better value :)

Hey Angel.

You say your missing what unbilled balance is?
    If your using a three mobile, if for example its a galaxy (well this is true for me anyway) there should be an icon on your home screen called planet3.
    Touch this icon, and it lets you look at remaining mins available, unbilled balance etc etc. Something O2 never offered on any of the phones Ive had from them!

Extremely handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Gucky wrote: »
    Hey Angel.

You say your missing what unbilled balance is?
    If your using a three mobile, if for example its a galaxy (well this is true for me anyway) there should be an icon on your home screen called planet3.
    Touch this icon, and it lets you look at remaining mins available, unbilled balance etc etc. Something O2 never offered on any of the phones Ive had from them!

Extremely handy!

I meant what I am spending the money on, when I was with O2, I could see unbilled calls, what they were and had a call history there so to speak.

So say it says 5.00 Euro unbilled, I want to see what I did that cost 5 Euro...

angel01 wrote: »
    I meant what I am spending the money on, when I was with O2, I could see unbilled calls, what they were and had a call history there so to speak.

So say it says 5.00 Euro unbilled, I want to see what I did that cost 5 Euro...

Hear Hear!

Just off phone to customer care to ask why I had a balance of nearly 8euro unbilled.

They explained it was calling voicemail, texting international, and (forgot about it) I stupidly called 11890 and let them connect me!

Grrrrrrr

Would be nice to see what exactly the unbilled balance tallied up against, I presume when I get an actual bill this will be included????

Anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Hi Rowley.

Have you considered getting a Tesco Prepay sim?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056017581

Bargain alerts had a thread just the other day, saying Tesco were offering international calls at 2c a min. I think Netherlands may have been included in the list of countries

Excellent. You may just have solved the problem!

I was thinking of getting an 02 prepay sim but would need to top up by €20 a month to keep the free 02 calls. That same €20 will get me 1000mins with no time limit on when I use them.

EDIT:Just had another read of the Tesco site and it seems that calls to mobiles in the Netherlands cost 19c/min.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

@ Gucky yes once your bill is generated you can log into my3 on their website and your fully itemised bill will be there in PDF format (also you can get summary or fully itemised bills free by post)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Gucky, the bills are in great detail :)

Excellent. You may just have solved the problem!

I was thinking of getting an 02 prepay sim but would need to top up by €20 a month to keep the free 02 calls. That same €20 will get me 1000mins with no time limit on when I use them.

EDIT:Just had another read of the Tesco site and it seems that calls to mobiles in the Netherlands cost 19c/min.

Srry man, see the 2c call to Netherlands only is applicable for landlines!

Can your gf, access a landline?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Srry man, see the 2c call to Netherlands only is applicable for landlines!

Can your gf, access a landline?

Not in the evening time but the more I think about it it's not a major issue. I see that you can use Skype on the Galaxy S so that should alleviate some of the problem! Cheers for the help though.

I'm running out of excuses not to switch to it and get the Galaxy S.Out of contract with 02 and had a play around with the Galaxy S when I was back in Amsterdam lately. A mate over there got it free on an 18 month contract, €27.50 a month with unlimited data and a hefty amount of talk and texts. :(

Advertisement