Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced teen lead guitarist looking for band

Options
  • 28-08-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm a huge fan of heavy metal and my favourite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Pearl Jam, Mastodon, Dream Theater, The Smiths, Lamb of God, Rage Against The Machine, Pantera, Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin and Metallica. I have perfectly suitable gear for an average gig. My main focus is electric guitar, but I'm good on acoustic as well. I'm also fairly good on classical guitar; i'm getting lessons (I'm in between grade 4-5) and have taken part in the Feis Maitúi competitions and have gotten results all above 84\100. I also know a lot of music theory; I'm in Senior Musicianship 4 in the Cork School of Music. I have some experience playing live; I've played to audiences with over 300 people a couple of times.

Advertisement