Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A on Setanta Ireland.

• 28-08-2010 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Seems like Setanta Ireland has got the right for some Serie A action this season and the season kicks off tomorrow with Bari vs Juve, A.C Milan vs Lecce and Inter vs Bologna on Monday. 3 games in one weekend is pretty weet and hopefully it continues for the rest of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,414 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

If Setanta have the Irish rights does that mean ESPN's coverage in Ireland will be blocked ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Not sure if they have full rights but they definetly have 3 games this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

If Setanta have the Irish rights does that mean ESPN's coverage in Ireland will be blocked ?
    It better not because I ordered ESPN yesterday and mentioned that I only wanted it for Serie A, so I'll be very annoyed it they don't show it.

I hope for my sake its only on setanta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

hope its on ESPN setanta are an excuse for a channel their commentry is usually a few seconds ahead of the picture, and the quailty of their picture is terrible IMO, your as well watching it online, lol. im glad my setanta subscripion ends at the end of the month not worth anywhere near the €17 PM price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

I hope for my sake its only on setanta.
    Why is that? You'll still be able to watch it if it's on both.

I'm a sadist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

If you have setantaire and espn you can watch 5 Serie games during the weekend (incl Mondays) =D

I prefer the fact that i can also see 3 Bundesliga games too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Sweet :D Hopefully we dont get anything like the Roma-Cesena match tonight :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Excellent news! :D

I have Setanta Ireland and ESPN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Ronaldinho is probably the most famous player in Serie A, certainly one of them anyway. Yet, the commentator on Setanta can't pronounce his name and calls him Rolandinho. Meanwhile the co commentator speaks very little English. Such a rookie channel its unbelievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

peabutler wrote: »
    Seems like Setanta Ireland has got the right for some Serie A action this season and the season kicks off tomorrow with Bari vs Juve, A.C Milan vs Lecce and Inter vs Bologna on Monday. 3 games in one weekend is pretty weet and hopefully it continues for the rest of the season.
    Eh think their season kicked off last weekend mate, saw the last ten mins of AC Milan's 4 nil thumping of Lecce on Sunday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Sizzler wrote: »
    Eh think their season kicked off last weekend mate, saw the last ten mins of AC Milan's 4 nil thumping of Lecce on Sunday :)

This thread is from last weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

MOG7 wrote: »
    This thread is from last weekend.

LOL :D

Advertisement