Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kea Photo

• 28-08-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used these guys lately? I know they were, once upon a time, a bit of a boards favourite.

What are their delivery times like and other suchlike info you can share?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

Eirebear wrote: »
    Has anyone used these guys lately? I know they were, once upon a time, a bit of a boards favourite.

What are their delivery times like and other suchlike info you can share?

Fantastic all round.

Nothing else to be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

mrboswell wrote: »
    Fantastic all round.

Nothing else to be said.

Excellent news! Theyre a fair whack cheaper than most places.

My only worry is delivery time really as i need the stuff pretty sharpish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I *Think* I bought my Macro lens from them a couple of years back, not a problem etc

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Sonya.Max

I was using them twice. Great prices!
    I dont remember delivery time for my last purchase, but for first it was like I ordered on Monday morning and recieved the lens on Wednesday, at arount 1:00.. I was very happy with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I used to use them very good delivery and well wrapped, used to be good prices but not anymore, I can get my stuff cheaper in bricks and mortar stores here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

I used them only two weeks ago for pocket wizards, I had my package in 4 days inc the weekend (TNT)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Spent around €10,000 with them and found them excellent

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'd say the increased strictness on import duty collection has had an effect on their Irish trade. In the past you had a good chance of not getting caught with HK resellers.

The likes of Kerso help avoid this issue since he imports the stuff himself. That said Kea are still probably among the cheapest with duty included. They're also great to deal with.

Advertisement